"The Ninth Prince, Qiu Yingfa, has a very good personal relationship with the Tenth Princess, that is, you. Both of them are extremely lustful and often hang out together. Qiu Muci's lust is to the point, but Qiu Yingfa's lust is really bad after all." System suddenly explained.

    what the hell.

    "But...system, you haven't left yet?" Mu Ci asked.

    "Well, I'll wait, it's not time yet, and you might use me later," the system said.

    Hearing what it said, Mu Ci breathed a sigh of relief.

    She raised her eyes and saw a tall and thin man walking towards him. He was not particularly bad-looking, but he was too greasy, and his expression looked wretched. Followed by two guards.

    Thinking of his setting, Mu Ci felt a chill.

    "I have something to do in the house, let's go first." Mu Ci frowned, not wanting to talk to him, so he turned his head and planned to leave.

    "Ah, ah, tenth sister, just talk nonsense, you have a little beauty in your arms, you say that there is something wrong in your house, you can't lie to anyone but your ninth brother and me! Tenth sister, you are busy with errands, right?" !" Qiu Yingfa raised his heels and came over, his eyes fell on Wen Xiuqi, who was sleeping in Mu Ci's arms, who was covered with dizziness, and said jokingly.

    Because he was afraid of causing trouble again, Mu Ci frowned, feeling very irritable, and responded casually.

    Qiuying made a "sure enough" expression.

    But he didn't intend to leave. After staring at it for a long time, he raised his hand and wanted to grab the veil.

    "Go away! Take your stinky paws away!" Mu Ci slapped his hand aside and glared at him viciously.

    When she said this, Qiu Yingfa was not angry. On weekdays, Qiu Muci has such a bad temper. Although the two often play wildly together, once Qiu Yingfa pissed off Qiu Muci, what she said to Qiu Yingfa would not be polite at all. .

    Qiu Yingfa wanted to take a whip when she saw her, and knowing that she was in an emergency, she smiled sarcastically, and then withdrew his restless hand.

    But at the next moment, the following sentence came suddenly: "Male and female?"

    "..."

    You have been dawdling here for a long time, thinking that I am hugging a woman? Such a tall person can't see it! She is lustful, and her reputation of not being taboo between men and women is so deeply rooted in the hearts of the people!

    "Man!" Mu Ci almost gritted his teeth and said bitterly.

    Hearing that Mu Ci said he was a man, Qiu Yingfa lost interest in an instant. He was not as unrestrained as Qiu Muci. He waved his hand and said casually: "Go, go, brother Jiu will not bother you anymore.

    " Ci heard this, but didn't leave, glanced at him, his eyes were cold, with a warning meaning, and said: "Qiu Yingfa, you'd better leave my business alone, or you will offend me, I don't mind leaving you alone." Bring those stupid things to the father." After

    finishing speaking, his cold and menacing eyes fell on the two guards behind him, and the two flinched unobtrusively.

    She knew exactly what Qiuyingfa was thinking.

    It doesn't matter to him to investigate her matter, but Wen Xiuqi's traces must not be revealed. Thinking of this, Mu Ci's eyes became more stern.