The double-faced son is a black lotus

Depuis le début

So please pay attention to your sense of proportion! Don't even try to move your hands and feet, even your mouth!

"Okay, I see." Ji Li replied after a pause.

"??? Wait, what do you know!" Before Mu Ci could say anything, the suitcase she was holding was picked up by someone, followed by a cool and dry hand. He held it with his big hand, and was pulled into a black limousine parked behind.

As soon as he walked in, a young man got out of the car, a little ruffian, although he was well-dressed, he always felt that he had a carefree temperament.

He stepped forward to take the suitcase from Ji Li's hand, opened the trunk and put it in, and returned to the passenger seat again.

The next moment, Mu Ci was dragged by Ji Li to sit in the back seat.

"Hi, sister-in-law!" The man sat in the passenger seat, glanced back, and then greeted Mu Ci with a playful smile.

"Drive." Ji Li said coldly, but she was not angry at Ju Hao's behavior of calling Mu Ci.

"Okay! Xiao Wang, hurry up, drive!" Ju Hao greeted the person in the driver's seat cheerfully with a face full of melons.

Soon, the car started and sped away.

Along the way, Ji Li didn't say a word from the beginning to the end, but Ju Hao in the front row turned his head with interest, and kept asking Mu Ci questions, calling it caring.

"Does sister-in-law have a boyfriend now?" Ju Hao asked fearlessly.

The corners of Muci's mouth twitched, you kept calling sister-in-law, but you asked such a question on horseback, this guy definitely wanted to harm her, and the silent man beside him kept emitting air-conditioning, she quickly replied: "No , I am too busy every day, how could I have a boyfriend."

"Song Yinghou has so many goblins around her, she is quite busy." Ji Li suddenly said such a mocking sentence, but the words were inexplicable With a sour taste.

"..."

Mu Ci smiled sarcastically, expressing that it was all nonsense on the Internet. There are no goblins, goblins and rabbits are all deceptive.

Ji Li snorted coldly.

Ju Hao accepted it as soon as he saw it, and the car became quiet again.

Mu Ci felt aggrieved, why did she look so guilty.

"Ji Li, I've already booked a hotel in advance, you just need to send me there, the address is..." Under tremendous pressure, Mu Ci planned to speak up, but before she could finish speaking, she heard the voice next to her. People said directly.

"No, go to my place." Ji Li took it for granted.

If you don't go to my place, is it possible to go to your little goblins again?

Ji Li stared at her.

Mu Ci: "..." Made, dog man!

Thinking about how well-behaved Ji Li was in the past, although he might go crazy and play a little temper from time to time, he wasn't as good as he is now, almost like cat cakes.

Ji Li lowered his head, looked at the indignation on Mu Ci's face but held back, and suddenly became irritable, he stretched out his hand to pull the tie, and loosened it.

He thought that when we met again, he would definitely give this heartless and ungrateful woman a severe reprimand, but before he said a few words, he couldn't bear it. Emotions can be hidden, but the turbulent feelings in the heart cannot be hidden.