The double-faced son is a black lotus

Start from the beginning

Then, following everyone's gaze, he looked at the place where everyone expected.

Among the crowd, a man walked over under the attention of everyone. He had a handsome appearance, a cold and noble temperament, and a pair of eyes that were slightly cold but with a shocking beauty. It will stop for a few seconds.

The man seemed to notice something, looked over here, paused, and quickly looked away to greet his fans.

Mu Ci's heart skipped a beat.

"I think he recognized me just now." Ji Li looked at the eyes just now, the familiar eyes were shocking, the moment the eyes met, she had the illusion that someone was staring at her.

"You think too much, you don't have the aura of a heroine, and you are not extremely beautiful, and you are so well disguised, there are so many people here, it is impossible to recognize you." The system is expressionless and emotionless sneered.

Mu Ci: "..." It's

fine if you don't recognize her, don't worry about it, Mu Ci turned around and continued walking, she booked a car outside in advance, and she will directly find a hotel to stay for one night, As soon as he turned around, the man looked this way again, with a cold arc drawn at the corner of his mouth.

Mu Ci walked out of the airport with her suitcase. There was a car she had pre-ordered parked in front of her. When she approached and was about to open the car door, a male voice came from behind her. It was familiar yet unfamiliar, with a little hoarseness.

"You didn't say hello when you saw me?"

It was as if she was talking in her ear, and it felt like her breath was hitting her neck, but the tone seemed to be pretending to be alienated.

Mu Ci's heart tightened suddenly, her hands trembled, her body took a step faster than she knew to open the car door, but at the next moment, the car door was firmly held down by the man behind her, and she pulled it for a long time, but the car door did not move at all.

"..."

Seeing that Mu Ci remained silent, Ji Li was slightly stunned, as if he suddenly thought of something, and with a little undisguised irritability, he said again.

"Sister, why are you alone? Where are your little fresh meat brothers? Why didn't you come with you?" His words clearly contained a kind of sweet intimacy, but his tone was as cold as ice Son, there is a biting chill.

Mu Ci was completely confused by his sudden and abrupt mocking words.

"System! What's going on, what does he mean by that!" Mu Ci shouted.

"Oh, this, when you used the time machine directly, five years passed in the blink of an eye, so some plots about you had bugs, and the world line was automatically completed. Oh, by the way, I seem to have forgotten to tell you You, according to the development of the plot, you are now an ex-actor actress who, because you couldn't find true love, gave up on yourself, completely let go of yourself, and was keen to find fresh meat to relieve loneliness." The

system's tone remained unchanged, and then added He said: "Although your reputation is dirty now, your body and mind are still clean. Please keep your body and mind happy and continue to complete the task."

Mu Ci was blocked by his words for a long time without taking a breath. Can be gathered into one word, wow!

The god-ridden time machine has side effects!

Behind Ji Li's sense of oppression was getting stronger and stronger, Mu Ci pulled the corner of his mouth stiffly, and said, "This is a public place."