"My surname is Ji." Ji Li frowned, as if a little impatient, and his brows were full of indifference.

    "My surname is Ji..." Mr. Bian murmured.

    The housekeeper's explanation, as well as Ji Li's indifference, instantly extinguished the light in old man Bian's eyes. Even just looking at it like this, he seemed to be much older, completely different from the look when he came here just now.

    He severely criticized Bian Yuchen, then waved his hands and left, seemingly exhausted.

    And Ji Li, from the beginning to the end, did not have the slightest reaction.

    The turmoil with Bian Yuchen and Song Muci as the protagonists finally came to an end, and Muci was in no mood to stay any longer, said goodbye to Song's father and Song's mother, and left with Ji Li.

    on the way.

    Mu Ci tilted his head and asked, "Why did you stand up and speak for me just now?"

    At that time, Ji Li's standing up was tantamount to pushing himself directly into the limelight. She couldn't figure out why. In fact, at that time, I recognized the situation at that time, but it was just a verbal sentence. Bian Yuchen had so much gossip. If she operated casually later, he would not be able to jump around again.

    Ji Li paused for a moment, and after a moment of silence, said coldly, "Why, Miss Song repented?

    " If you squeeze, you won't regret it." Mu Ci looked disgusted, and he didn't even hide his dislike for Bian Yuchen.

    Seeing her exaggerated appearance, Ji Li suddenly chuckled.

    "Okay, I see."

    "??? What do you know, wait, you haven't answered my question yet!" Mu Ci looked confused.

    Ji Li stopped talking.

    nothing.

    It's just that at that time, he just felt that if he didn't stand up and pull her behind him, he might regret it for the rest of his life. At that time, he actually didn't think so much, he just wanted to pull her back, let her go Only when you are under your nose can you feel at ease.

    Sure enough, on the second day of the banquet, the scandal between Song Muci and Ji Li was full of turmoil, and all major entertainment news rushed to report. As for why it went so smoothly, it was naturally because someone behind helped to fuel the flames.

    The photos posted in the report are just two blurred backs, which can't explain any problems, and can't turn over any big waves.

    However, it seems that she has to make a good decision. Mu Ci thought about it.

    I explained it to Li Wei, and then briefly explained the situation online, and then handed it over to the company's public relations to handle the matter.

    Mu Ci and Ji Li devoted themselves to the filming of "Luan Huang".

    In the plot of "Chaos Phoenix".

    When the screen changed, five years had passed.

    Five years is enough to make too many things and too many people what they used to be.

    Today, five years later, looking at the past, Feng Moning, the clingy fourteenth imperial brother who liked to call her sister, has already put on the golden dragon robe and become the supreme ruler of Fenglin Kingdom.

    Feng Wu put on the black armor and fought bloody on the battlefield until he died in the battle.

    "Your Majesty, the Fenglin Border Pass has been saved. But..."

    "But what, say."

    "But... the general... died in battle, died on the battlefield, and there was no bones left. The surviving soldiers only found one The bloody jade pendant." The eunuch next to him handed it over.

    The young emperor's figure swayed slightly, he was a bit top-heavy, he clenched his back molars, stabilized his figure, his hands trembled slightly, and then he took the bloody jade pendant.

    He gently wiped off the mud and blood on it, his vision gradually blurred, but he could clearly see the beautiful word "Ning" engraved on it.

    This is the jade pendant he made specially for her to remember him when he was young and frivolous, engraved his name on it, and forced her to wear it on her body.

    "Go down, I want to be alone for a while." The voice was tired, as if filled with infinite weariness.

    "Here."

    Feng Mo Ning walked under a towering tree alone, he rolled up his wide sleeves to his elbows, and began to dig up the soil. The soil where he lowered his head gradually became darker, with an inaudible There was a soft sob.

    He dug for a long time, and found a simple and simple box from inside.

    Feng Mo Ning gently wiped off the dirt on the box, then gently opened it, and there was a thick pile of letters inside.

    He flipped through each letter, which recorded all her mental journeys from the time the two met to the present, even when she had just walked on the battlefield, the first time she killed someone, the first time she passed the frontier pass, and the first time she inspired the soldiers. , For the first time, a letter was sent by a carrier pigeon.

    Until the last letter, Feng Mo Ning opened it with trembling fingers, looked at it, and the sadness that he tried his best to hold back surged, the young emperor suddenly broke down in tears, and sat down on the ground directly.

    The breeze blew past, gently rolled up the last letter, and the beautiful characters jumped out of the paper.

    The above words are clear and beautiful, but each stroke entrusts the infinite love of the person who wrote the letter.

    "A-Ning, I wish you a safe life."

    The author has something to say: After the filming of "Chaos Phoenix", are the cuties still there?