This dog is more than a man, and this is nothing more than wanting to take the initiative. It won't look good no matter if she refuses directly now or later.

    Father Song actually came over at this time, and he knew what his daughter thought, but he couldn't say it directly at this time. After all, Mr. Bian was still here. Based on his friendship with the Bian family for many years, he couldn't be at Mr. Bian's banquet. It's just that he directly loses face to his family.

    Father Song's eyes were full of disapproval, and he even felt that it was a good thing that Xiao Ci no longer liked the Bian family boy. With this character, it would not be easy for Xiao Ci to marry him.

    But face is face, and what should be mentioned should be mentioned.

    Father Song walked over and was about to say a few words of warning, but when he just took the first step, someone preempted him.

    A man stepped out from the crowd, wearing a clean white suit, tall and handsome, with a noble air, his gestures seemed to be radiant, his face was expressionless, even a little gloomy.

    Ji Li walked over with a cold face, and pushed Lin Qingqing, who was watching the show, into Bian Yuchen's arms, and then directly pulled Mu Ci behind him, facing Yuchen above, and said coldly: "She It's not up to you to decide who to marry!"

    Then he cast a cold look at the two of them, and said, "Second Young Master Bian, let's take care of your own people first!"

    Ji Li was merciless and didn't give Bian any mercy at all. Although Bian Yuchen didn't like Yuchen's face, Ji Li's actions played into his hands.

    "Why, could it be that you and Song Muci have some ulterior relationship? After all, as far as I know, you are just a little-known celebrity on the 18th line, and I am afraid that you are not qualified to participate in this banquet!"

    He said The words made it clear that Ji Li climbed the thigh of the actress, and Song Muci took care of the handsome boy.

    Father Song on the side was completely angry.

    At this time, old man Bian came over in a wheelchair.

    "Yuchen, apologize to Xiaoci!" The voice was old, but it did not lose the momentum of the past.

    Bian Yuchen was taken aback, he never expected that Grandpa Bian would show up at this time, after all, he usually wouldn't show up on the dance floor.

    Bian Yuchen immediately faltered. To be honest, at home, he was most afraid of old man Bian. When he was about to say something to ease it, he suddenly heard old man Bian exclaim.

    "Xiao, Xiao Qi?"

    No one expected that when he was teaching Bian Yuchen a lesson, at this moment, old man Bian suddenly turned his gaze to the man holding Mu Ci, with an expression of disbelief on his face.

    With shock and a glimmer of hope.

    "You're wrong." Ji Li replied in a cold voice without any reaction.

    "Old man, that is a friend brought by Ms. Song, not Second Young Master." The old butler next to old man Bian replied respectfully.

    Those who are familiar with the Bian family generally know that there are two young masters in the Bian family, one is the current "Second Young Master Bian" Bian Yuchen, and the other is the former "Second Young Master" Bian's relative who is extremely handsome and talented.

    "That young man, by the way, what's your name?" When Old Man Bian asked this, his voice trembled a little.

    The faces of everyone present were astonished. What is the origin of this man that Old Man Bian treats him with such a kind attitude? Old Man Bian has always been an extremely strict person.