The staff member shivered, and quickly smiled and gestured for the two to go over.

    As soon as he sent the person away, he slapped him on the head. The staff member was Xiao Zhang, who staggered and looked at the person with aggrieved expression.

    "Dad, why are you hitting me on the head! Hitting too many people is easy to be stupid!

    " What are you doing standing there, standing guard?" After finishing speaking, he slapped Xiao Zhang's head with hairspray again.

    "Isn't that my goddess here? I was so excited that I was stunned by accident. Dad, I'm usually very professional! Na na na, Dad, look, that's my goddess. She hasn't gone far, isn't she old? It looks great! My future daughter-in-law will look for one like this!"

    Xiao Zhang directly pushed and pushed Lao Zhang to turn around and look.

    Old Zhang was so angry at this incompetent kid, he was about to turn around and give him a few more slaps, when he suddenly saw the person in front of him, he froze.

    Although it's just a side face, it's...like! so similar!

    It's so similar to the second young master when he was young!

    Lao Zhang has worked in the Bian family for most of his life, so he has basically met all generations of the Bian family.

    The second young master he was talking about was not the current second young master Bian Yuchen, but Bian Yuchen's second uncle, the second young master of the Bian family, Bian Qi. That man was also so handsome and amazing back then Yanyan, it's just that people who are too perfect may not be seen by God. At a young age...

    Lao Zhang stared at the profile of the handsome man in front of him, his face was full of complex expressions, full of surprise, surprise, and Worry, and even more.

    He sighed for a long time, hesitating whether to tell Master Bian, but what if it was just a mistake, and the sad things that aroused his old man at that time, but ended up in vain, his body might not be able to bear it again.

    Lao Zhang lowered his head and looked sad, and left.

    In the back, Xiao Zhang looked puzzled, could it be that Dad is also infatuated with my goddess? Don't, it's too shameless!

    "..." Lao Zhang was forced to lie down.

    Mu Ci walked all the way with Ji Li on his arm, and introduced him along the way.

    "This is the main investor of Xingcheng Film and Television."

    "That is Director Li Deli, a well-known director who has won various awards, including the Palme d'Or. The rendering effect to highlight the final theme, and cooperating with him to make a film, your day when you will become a movie star will not be far away."

    "..."

    "As for that one, he is a well-known producer of film and television dramas. You must know each other, well, let's not talk, I will take you to meet them and get to know each other." As soon as Mu Ci finished speaking, Ji Li gave her a pull.

    "What's wrong?" Mu Ci asked.

    "What are you doing?" Ji Li frowned and asked in a low voice.

    "I'll introduce you to someone. Don't you want to further your studies in film and television? The old man's banquet here is such a great opportunity. It's not in vain, and you are worthy of it." Mu Ci said.

    Ji Li stared at Mu Ci with a complex expression on her face, which made her feel hairy.

    "The agreement between the two of us will be invalid after one year. I won't support you forever." Mu Ci's face shook hands with the shopkeeper, as if he was eager to put aside the relationship between the two of them, making it look determined It's like Ji Li will rely on her.

    Hearing that, Ji Li's heart turned furious, wishing to pick up the woman in front of her and slap her butt twice, it was simply too much.

    "I don't need it." Ji Li coldly refused.

    "Really?" Mu Ci asked.

    "Yes." Ji Li did not hesitate.

    People here, he actually knows a lot of people in the business world, but they don't know him, because outside, his identity has always been kept secret, and the external work is done by another person.

    Everything is for that plan, and it must be ensured that nothing goes wrong.

    "Well, I always respect other people's choices." Mu Ci expressed regret.

    It seems that the male protagonists always like to rely on themselves, how good it is to have others to help, how many detours can be avoided, Mu Ci can't figure it out. Her mission was to help him become a movie star, but this time she was directly rejected, and she didn't know what to do.

    Ji Li and Mu Ci walked in front, whispering a few words from time to time, seeming very intimate in the eyes of outsiders.

    And this scene fell into the eyes of the other two people not far away in the field.

    One is Bian Yuchen, and the other is Lin Qingqing who is next to him.

    "Brother Yuchen, it seems that sister Muci is really with someone else?" Lin Qingqing said leisurely. You are wearing a cuckold!

    Hearing this, Bian Yuchen frowned suddenly, feeling extremely uncomfortable, looking in the direction of Mu Ci, staring at the cold and bright side face, his eyes had an unknown light.

    Song Muci...By the way, the engagement of the Song family is not something you can ruin just by saying it.

    The author has something to say: I saw what you posted about Wei Zhe Xiaocutie and Xiaoyuer, ahhhhh, so touched! A new chapter is up! Rest early after watching! I love you! kisses! Next time I will be earlier, not so late!