"No matter how beautiful the little beauty is, it's not yours."

    Mu Ci took a quick step and slapped Wu Meili's hand away, and then stood in front of him. Out of his corner of the eye, a strange man suddenly appeared on the third floor. The one who had just walked up had been staring at Wu Meili, and seemed to be Wu Meili's male companion.

    Suddenly thinking of the rumors some time ago, Mu Ci's eyes flickered.

    "Wu Meili, your male partner this time seems to be better than the previous ones, he looks very pretty." Mu Ci said with a slight curl of his mouth.

    Hearing what she said, Wu Meili's body froze for a moment, but she pretended not to care at all.

    Mu Ci noticed her small changes, and suddenly felt concerned.

    It seems that the rumor about Wu Meili mentioned earlier is true. I thought that Ji Li might not be able to escape Wu Meili's pursuit this time, but I never thought that Miss Wu, who always loves to play and changes men like flowing water, will fall down. And fell into the hands of such a small man.

    Mu Ci breathed a sigh of relief, and even wanted to laugh, but he still couldn't be careless.

    She didn't care about Wu Meili's malicious provocation anymore, she just walked past Wu Meili a few steps to the man who just walked up, planning to start with this man.

    "Little brother, your sister has fallen in love with someone from my family, what do you think should I do?" Mu Ci laughed.

    The man brought by Wu Meili is still very young at first glance, probably about the same age as Ji Li, but his temperament is too young, so he looks a little immature, like a young hairy guy who just came out of society head boy.

    "I, I..." The other party, I didn't say anything for a long time, blushed, and then looked at Wu Meili as if asking for help.

    Wu Meili ignored him, and stayed with Ji Li, but her eyes showed that she had no intention of harassing Ji Li at this moment, and she was even a little restless.

    Mu Ci saw her reactions one by one, smiled secretly in his heart, and then planned to take a dose of strong medicine directly.

    Mu Ci turned around again, looked at the man in front of him... er, no, it was a big boy, and then continued to smile and said: "Brother, you see that your sister likes my children so much, why don't we change? You and I Let's go!"

    As he said that, he made a gesture to grab the hand of the person in front of him.

    Mu Ci tilted his body slightly, but he was always watching Wu Meili's reaction from the corner of his eye, to see how long she would endure.

    It's just that she counted Wu Meili, this big boy who appeared suddenly, and the relationship between the two of them is definitely extraordinary, but she only missed Ji Li, the biggest unstable factor.

    Just after Mu Ci had just said that sentence, a suppressed, hoarse voice mixed with full anger came fiercely.

    "Song Muci!"

    With a roar, Mu Ci's hand that was stretched out trembled in fright.

    I... I'll go! Scared... scared me to death!

    As soon as Mu Ci turned his head, someone grabbed his arm, and then took the clothes and bag that Mu Ci had changed and put aside, with a heavy face, he dragged him to the first floor without looking back.

    Wu Meili and the others behind did not chase after her.

    Mu Ci was forced to follow Ji Li to walk forward with a dazed look on his face. No, her play hasn't finished yet, why Ji Li just came out to mess things up.

    Although Ji Li escaped Wu Meili's coveting and harassment this time, it's hard to guarantee that the guy behind will become lustful again, and she needs a strong dose of medicine. But the guy in front of him suddenly went crazy for no reason, and became angry for no reason, and Mu Ci felt that he needed to explain.

    "Ji Li, wait."

    Mu Ci tried to stop Ji Li, but the person pulling her in front ignored her completely.

    Ji Li went downstairs directly, walked to Lusis, took out a card from her pocket, paid the bill very quickly and left.

    Lusis hindered Wu Meili from above, and didn't say anything to Mu Ci, and let them go straight away.

    When the two got into the car, Ji Li sat in the driver's seat without starting the car, just sat there sullenly, still with a cold face.

    Seeing Ji Li like this, Mu Ci tried hard to think about it. Could it be that what she said on the third floor just hurt the hero's young heart?

    She stared at the cold look on Ji Li's handsome face, and the more she thought about it, the more she felt that was the case.

    When he was about to say something to try to save her, he saw the person next to her turn around suddenly, facing her, with obsidian eyes, said a word coldly.

    "Song Muci, you can really piss people off."

    Muci: "Huh???" You said... what?

    Seeing that Mu Ci had no idea what he was angry about, Ji Li was a little bored and felt really helpless. Forget it, expecting this guy to figure it out is as hard as getting her to stop swearing.

    Ji Li sighed, intending to skip this topic.

    "Turn around." Ji Li said.

    "..." Looking at Ji Li like that, Mu Ci felt a little timid, but he still obediently turned his back to him and didn't say anything.

    In my heart, I complained wildly.

    "Fuck...fuck! What...why does this guy want to do? Well, maybe he wants to give me a hand knife."

    Hearing the words in Mu Ci's heart, Ji Li's brows twitched.

    "Zip!"

    "Oh, thank you." Mu Ci slapped his head, and then he remembered that there was still such a thing. Fortunately, Ji Li reminded him, otherwise he would be embarrassed if he was seen at the banquet. Big embarrassment.

    As soon as he finished speaking, he felt something cool on his back, which was Ji Li's finger.

    The other party seemed to be in the way of their identities, intentionally scrupulous, and deliberately tried not to touch the large piece of bare-exposed snow-white skin behind Mu Ci, but, because the zipper clamped the clothes tightly, it was inevitable that Ji Li would touch it.

    The cool feeling hit again, and the place on the back that was touched slowly began to heat up, and it seemed to spread, even burning to Mu Ci's face.

    Ji Li felt the smooth and tender skin that his hands accidentally touched, his heart trembled, his eyes darkened, ignoring the strange feeling that suddenly emerged from the bottom of his heart, he pulled the zipper up firmly with no expression on his face.

    "Okay."

    The author has something to say: I have something to say, it's late...Sorry, sorry, it was changed at nine o'clock today as agreed yesterday.

    My fault my fault.

    A chapter will be added later as a compensation. It is estimated that the next chapter will not be uploaded on time at twelve o'clock tonight. The hand speed is too sloppy. I will try my best to finish uploading the next chapter as soon as possible. Don't wait, cuties, early some sleep. I guess it may be one or two o'clock in the morning when I finish writing the next chapter, sorry sorry!

    I'm such a scumbag, woohoo, I must save the manuscript next time, this kind of situation will not happen again, I promise.

    I will definitely save the manuscript in advance! Will upload on time then! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution during 2020-08-06 23:14:14~2020-08-07 22:48:01~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: Breaking the Sky 1 A;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!