"Oh, since you've already said that, then classmate Ji Li, come on, call the gold master's father to listen." Mu Ci suddenly thought of something, and his face was full of interest.

    Standing on the head of the hero is the ultimate dream of every tasker.

    "..." Ji Li.

    Seeing that he was silent, Mu Ci was a little bored, played with his fingers, and said casually: "Don't blame me for not warning you in advance, you and I will attend the banquet of the old man next to me, the media may write scribbles, and then you will have a shadow on your head." After the name, the star journey behind you may not be good."

    "I know." Ji Li replied lightly.

    "Knowing that you are still here?" Mu Ci was a little surprised.

    There are not too many descriptions about Ji Li in the script, but before he became the film star, there was no scandal about him, so Mu Ci was a little uncertain about what she did right in bringing Ji Li to the banquet at Bian's house. wrong.

    After all, when the time comes, the soldiers will come and cover him with water and soil, and she will protect him as much as possible.

    "What if I said I don't trust you."

    Mu Ci was thinking about how to solve the matter later, when he suddenly heard Ji Li's words.

    The voice was a little low and hoarse, as if she was whispering these words in her ear in the small compartment.

    Mu Cixiao's heart trembled uncontrollably, and she was a little flustered, even a little angry from embarrassment.

    nonsense!

    Mu Ci cursed inwardly.

    This guy can talk nonsense, but he can't utter a word of truth.

    However, it seems that it is not easy for Ji Li to show his face at Bian's house regardless of his own reputation.

    Mu Ci didn't speak any more, Ji Li also remained silent, the two of them each had their own little calculations.

    The sky gradually darkened, and the car drove to the parking place on both sides of the road and stopped.

    Mu Ci got out of the car and walked into a shop in front, Ji Li parked the car and followed with long legs.

    It is a small shop that looks very ugly from the outside. The store's brand is a very complicated design with Chinese and English LOGOs, and the strokes are circled. In short, it is not clear what it reads, but it looks very interesting. fashionable.

    There is a hole in the sky inside, the space is very large, it seems to have several floors.

    As soon as Mu Ci walked in, a man who was dressed in a feminine way walked up to him. When the other party saw Mu Ci, his eyes lit up, and he strode towards him with a smile on his face. He even opened his hands, intending to hug him. go up.

    Ji Li followed behind Mu Ci, and naturally saw it, and clearly saw the look of surprise in the man's eyes after seeing Mu Ci's appearance.

    He frowned slightly and didn't say anything, but in the next second he was already standing in front of Mu Ci, with a tall figure standing in front of him, almost completely blocking Mu Ci behind him.

    His eyes swept towards the man who was trotting over, his eyes were full of coldness, and there was a hint of warning and threat in his eyes.

    I go!