Mu Ci walked to the middle and said to the other people present: "Everyone has worked hard, eat and drink first, and then I, Song Muci, will thank you very much." After

    that, he specially ordered a signature dish to serve.

    A young man in his early twenties came out of the crowd. He was very handsome and stylishly dressed. He approached with a playful smile, stood next to Mu Ci, turned his head around, and said, "Sister, this is just a photo shoot. video."

    Mu Ci looked at it and was very satisfied: "The camera skills are good, you put your phone here with me first, and I will give it to you later."

    "Okay, sister."

    "Let's go play." Mu Ci shot Patting him on the shoulder, the young man blushed and left.

    "Come on, it's time to talk about our affairs. Sit down, Mr. Lin, don't you like to book this table the most?" Mu Ci said with a light smile.

    "It seems that Queen Song has already investigated me thoroughly, and the person I am looking for is good. It took less than three days." Lin Zhen also calmed down at this time. Negotiating posture.

    This guy really is an old fritter.

    Mu Ci smiled and remained silent.

    What can she say, did she say that I planned to wait for the results in a few days, who knew that the private detective that your wife was looking for evidence of your infidelity happened to run into her, and the detective directly said something It was clean, and the color of the underwear was almost shaken out.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched.

    However, she has never been so terrific. She should keep a front line so that she can meet in the future. Although she doesn't want to see this shameless man again in the future, it is his family's business after all, so she can't interfere.

    Even though she has never been a gentleman, she still sticks to her bottom line in some matters.

    Mu Ci has always been straightforward and straightforward in his work, straight to the point.

    "The people I find are always reliable." Mu Ci directly skipped the topic, and then said: "Mr. Lin should have the original video, maybe even the recording of the transaction process with Lin Qingqing.

    " People always like to leave a way out for themselves, so when dealing with him, you must be extremely vigilant. He has a strong marketing ability, in terms of public opinion, but he also has a lot of requirements. He must talk to the person in person. Of course, this is also for him to be able to record it, just in case in the future.

    Lin Qingqing ran into him just in time, and she didn't know who was unlucky.

    "That's right." Lin Zhen said.

    "Since you have readily admitted it, let's deliver it. I also know that all your materials are in a USB flash drive, and there are two copies. One will always be on your body, but you will carry it with you everywhere, so You don't have to play tricks with me and make an excuse to go home."

    After that, before Lin Zhen could answer, he said again: "Oh, by the way, I have a jammer here, so you don't need to record, it doesn't work."

    Lin Zhen listened At this point, his face also darkened.

    He didn't expect that this woman would be so terrific, and she would be frightened by her impeccable integrity.

    "Then what if I don't agree?" Lin Zhen tried not to put himself in such a weak situation.

    "Mr. Lin, don't go around in circles with me. Can't you see the situation clearly now? The choice is in my hands. There is only one thing you have to do, and that is to give me both the video and the recording. Of course, you can There is another option, but unless Mr. Lin intends to bring a bad name that everyone will criticize." Mu Ci's expression was calm from the beginning to the end, as if everything was under her control, without arrogance or impetuosity.

    "I really didn't expect, I didn't expect that Song Yinghou would do such a threatening thing, and even deliberately set up a trap to harm me. If your fans find out about this, they don't know how to react." Lin Zhen sneered.

    "You don't need to be sarcastic here, I can come up with this method, didn't I learn from you, Mr. Lin? Just based on a video, I can tell white into black. It's the first day I do this , You haven't reached the point where you're perfect. However, according to the video just now, it's more than enough to make you a hot topic in society." Mu Ci was very humble.

    "You—" Lin Zhen was so angry that he wanted to lift the table.

    "Okay, it's almost over, Mr. Lin, don't be hypocritical, it makes you feel as if you have suffered a lot of humiliation, give me the things quickly, I will delete your video immediately, I am not like some people, I have many tricks Very much." Mu Ci said.

    Seeing that he had already spoken clearly, and knowing that it would be useless to say any more, Lin Zhen gave Mu Ci a fierce look, and then the boss reluctantly took out a USB flash drive from his pocket and handed it to Mu Ci.

    Seeing this, the people next to him immediately put the computer that had been prepared in front of Mu Ci.

    Mu Ci pushed the computer to Lin Zhen.

    "Copy it up. I think you have a lot of shady things inside. I've always been an upright person. As long as I want something, I won't touch anything that doesn't belong to me."

    She said casually. The words were all teasing and mocking Lin Zhen. Lin Zhen really didn't want to spend any more time with this woman.

    He moved extremely quickly, found the folder belonging to Lin Qingqing, copied it directly, and pushed the computer back.

    Mu Ci checked and found nothing wrong.

    "As the saying goes, if you do what you do, you will send the Buddha to the west. Since you have given me everything, as for the hot search, it seems that you have to trouble Mr. Lin to clarify it yourself. Don't ask why, if you ask, you lose. This public opinion marketing You know more about it than I do, since the matter came out of your mouth, it would be better to clarify it from your mouth." Mu Ci continued.

    "You—" Lin Zhen was so angry that she vomited blood. He had never seen anyone more ruthless than him.

    "What are you, look, I have already deleted your video, and there is no backup. I have always been aboveboard." Mu Ci interrupted him directly, raised his hand to let him see the dynamics of the video deletion, and then emphasized the word "open and aboveboard" again .

    "You can see what you want tonight, that's all right, I can go now." Lin Zhen's voice trembled and he was angry.

    "The door is open right there, and no one is blocking it." Mu Ci looked innocent.

    Lin Zhen slammed the door and left.

    The author has something to say: I will officially enter the plot about Ji Li soon, and Bian Yuchen will also come out to jump, and the show operation will surprise you!