The man on the left who said one sentence after another was upset.

    Just as he was reluctantly going to help the aunt, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the weird and triumphant smile on the corner of the aunt's mouth, and immediately realized that he had been tricked by someone, so he didn't care, turned his head and walked towards the door .

    At this time, the restaurant suddenly became quiet, only a woman's voice was heard, faintly.

    "Stop him!" The

    man didn't take two steps before he was blocked by someone from left to right.

    Lin Zhen, that is, a man, turned his head to look over, and found a very ordinary woman with a big black frame walking towards him slowly.

    But at this time, the "aunt" who fell to the ground before had already stood up from the ground in a hurry, and like a little girl, she took out her small mirror from her pocket and straightened out the things she messed up. hair.

    This time he realized that he had been set up by someone.

    There are not many people in the restaurant at the moment. According to the past situation, this is unreasonable. Unless someone reserved the venue, so... There were a

    few smacks and very loud applause.

    The woman walked over step by step, stood in front of Lin Zhen, and took off her black-rimmed glasses, revealing her exquisite facial features.

    "Song Muci!" Lin said in shock.

    "That's right, I'm Song Muci. Mr. Lin didn't expect that I would give you such a good show." Mu Ci stood still, looking at Lin Zhen's extremely surprised face, with a calm expression on his face, A trace of arc was drawn at the corner of the mouth, indicating that he was quite satisfied with the result.

    "What do you want!" Lin Zhen roared.

    "I didn't think about what to do. The gate is over there. Whether Mr. Lin leaves or stays is your own choice, and I have no right to interfere." After finishing speaking, she made a gesture to the two people blocking the door. With a wink, the two evacuated directly from the door.

    Lin Zhen snorted angrily, then strode away.

    However, just as his hand was on the doorknob, he stopped suddenly.

    "Mr. Lin, if you don't want to see yourself appearing on the headlines of public opinion tomorrow, you might as well sit down and talk to me carefully about what happened last time! You know what I'm talking about."

    Lin Zhen turned coldly and turned to face Mu Ci with a ferocious look on his face.

    "Song Muci, you're so despicable!"

    "To each other, I'm using my own way to treat others badly. Normally, I wouldn't resort to such insidious methods, but you let me break through the lower limit." , In this way, I seem to have to thank you." After finishing speaking, he chuckled lightly.

    That's right, Mu Ci asked someone to check the first initiator of this incident, that is, Lin Zhen, from the night when he was on the hot search. Then I found a private investigator to investigate Lin Zhen's life trajectory. I thought I would wait a week, but I didn't expect someone to investigate it before, which happened to be convenient for her.

    And the place where the bureau was set up was in this western restaurant. It happened that the owner of this restaurant had a good relationship with her, so she directly booked the restaurant, and by the way, called some trusted people to set up the bureau.