Mu Ci's heart trembled slightly.

    Eyes stared at him without moving.

    "Day... dog man is really... really good-looking on a horse, he looks like a real dog!"

    Ji Li's face darkened for a moment.

    This woman will never get ivory out of her mouth.

    Almost without hesitation, he raised his hand and tapped Mu Ci's forehead.

    Not heavy, but enough to make her feel the lesson.

    "If you keep swearing, I'll just gag you!"

    Mu Ci quickly shut up, staring at Ji Li, and then suddenly realized belatedly that she didn't seem to have opened her mouth.

    "Ci'ao—a dog man is a real dog!"

    Mu Ci cursed inwardly.

    Ji Li glanced at her.

    Mu Ci turned to look out the window.

    "Who is the gold master and who is the little wolf dog!

    Day! No...not day."

    The car drove for a while, halfway there, Mu Ci looked at the road ahead, and suddenly said: "Not going to the hospital. "

    "Where are you going if you don't go to the hospital?" Ji Li frowned.

    "Go to your house. My injury is not serious, so there is no need to go to the hospital. If it is caught on the camera that there are some topics such as abortion of actresses, then I will be cold." Mu Ci suddenly analyzed with him with a serious look. The pros and cons of going to the hospital, and then continued to switch back to the topic just now, "I will go to your house! By the way, pack your luggage, and move to my place tomorrow!"

    Feeling anxious.

    Ji Li directly refused.

    "No. Either go to the hospital or go to your home. There is no third choice. Mr. Song, please don't be willful." There was a coldness in the words.

    If it is an ordinary person, the knowledge and interest will stop here, but Mu Ci is not an ordinary person, she is a person with a mission system, and the mission tells her to go to the male lead's house now, so she must go to the male lead's house.

    "Then why do I want to be willful?" When Mu Ci said this, his face turned cold. He intends to stand up as a serf and sing, showing the aura of a dignified generation of financial masters.

    Why don't you just go home? As for what all the fuss is about? Although she is a little unreserved, although she is a little willful, but she is the patron, so she doesn't need to be reserved.

    Willfulness is over!

    Ji Li was silent for a long time.

    Seeing that he didn't agree, he was still driving towards the hospital with his head depressed. After thinking for a long time, he hesitated to speak, and said as if promising: "As a substitute, are you afraid that I will perform a series of slapstick operations on you? , such as one-night stands, miscarriages, failed abortions, running with balls, looking for the kind all over the world."

    As he spoke, Mu Ci felt that he was simply not too smart, and he hit the mark.

    "Don't worry about this. Let's not say that you are a man. You can't do running with the ball. The main reason is that I don't have any thoughts about you."