Mu Ci nodded apologetically towards Director Lin, his heart was in a mess.

    It was Ji Li's sudden movement that surprised her so much that she didn't react for a while, and just froze there.

    In the final analysis, it was because she would intentionally or unintentionally bring her emotions towards Ji Li into it, causing her to behave abnormally.

    Although it was interrupted, but because Mu Ci didn't intend to rest, she and Ji Li still maintained the posture just now and didn't move.

    Ji Li was so close that he could even clearly see the depression and frustration in Mu Ci's eyes.

    A look of surprise flashed in his eyes, and then when others didn't notice, he leaned forward again, approached Mu Ci, and said in a low voice, "President Song is a bit unprofessional, why did he lose to me?" Xiaocaiji has it in his hands."

    The words were obviously self-deprecating, but for some reason, there was an illusion of superiority.

    As if to revenge for what she said to him on purpose last night, childish but annoying.

    Mu Ci was almost blown away by him.

    The depression that had been rare just now disappeared, and there was only a kind of unwillingness, the unwillingness to prove one's determination.

    She suddenly grabbed Ji Li's collar by the collar, and pressed back with momentum, her face lost the previous daze and daze, and now with a cold face, she said: "Fourteen, do you dare?"

    How dare you like it ? I?

    It was the Eleventh Prince Feng Wu who had been nervous since he was a child to prove that he was comparable to a man. No, it should be said that it was the eyes of the Eleventh Princess Feng Wu.

    It's flamboyant and ready to go, like a calm but arrogant leopard.

    When Director Lin saw this, he quickly waved his hands to say that the three cameras were ready to continue shooting.

    The two of them suddenly started playing.

    "Sister Huang, finally stop pretending to be a quail?" The

    young man was grabbed by the collar, but he didn't feel uncomfortable at all. The innocent, harmless and pure expression on his face had long since disappeared. The aggressive one is too fierce, the thin lips are slightly raised, and the eyes are full of raging love and exclusiveness.

    "Isn't the fourteenth brother not pretending to be stupid?" Feng Wu replied with a sneer.

    Today her role was going well, Mu Ci thought of the slightly raised smile of Feng Mining played by Ji Li just now, and his heart suddenly moved.

    Ji Li played the role of Feng Mining in his youth, which did not violate harmony at all.

    He is young, a newcomer who has just debuted, if he follows the normal process, the company should try his best to cultivate him, find various opportunities to expose him, and increase his popularity, but he signed under Song Muci's studio, Song Muci Ben had a kind of resentment towards him that came over from Bian Yuchen, and it would be pretty good if he didn't make trouble. As for spending time on cultivating him, it's impossible to think about it.

    First of all, she couldn't get over that hurdle in her heart, but that face was very similar to Yuchen's.

    The original owner thought so, but Mu Ci couldn't. Now that the focus of the task is gradually shifting to helping the male lead, she naturally has to do her best to help him.