To be honest, compared to Ji Li, she doesn't have the slightest liking for Bian Yuchen. If they meet, it's good if they don't beat him up.

    He and Song Muci have had a marriage contract since they were young. Muci is a girl who likes him very much, but Bian Yuchen always uses the younger sister's words to avoid him, and he looks gentle all day long. But behind the scenes, she hooks up with this and that, and even, I heard that she is madly pursuing a female star who is far away from the 18th line.

    She doesn't need to say these words, Song Muci also understands, but this cousin has been extreme in things since she was a child, and she will never waver if she recognizes people and recognizes death. What dare not.

    She said the earnest words too many times, but the girl Mu Ci never listened.

    She watched her come here step by step, so she didn't want Mu Ci to ruin her career that she had worked so hard for because of these messy things.

    Seeing that Mu Ci remained silent, Li Wei sighed inwardly.

    I guess it won't work this time.

    It was almost time now, and Li Wei was going to call someone to clean up Mu Ci, but she suddenly heard such a sentence that surprised her.

    "Cousin, I really like Ji Li now, not as a substitute, but because I really like him." Mu Ci suddenly looked at Li Wei with a serious expression.

    "Do you know what you're talking about?" Li Wei slightly opened her eyes wide, a little in disbelief.

    "Cousin, it's true. It's too tiring to chase someone with all my strength. For so many years, Yuchen has never liked me, even a little bit, so I plan to give up on him. Of course, I will give up on the marriage contract. Discuss with your parents slowly." Mu Ci said seriously.

    Li Wei's lips opened and closed, and she didn't say a word for a long time.

    She really didn't expect things to develop to this point.

    Although, Ji Li is not the best choice, but it is still better than Bian Yuchen, she thinks so anyway.

    Li Wei thought for a long time, and then confessed: "Since you have already made a decision, I can't say anything, but you have to deal with the agreement as soon as possible. Don't let anyone get caught."

    "Got it " Mu Ci went on to say, "Cousin, don't touch Ji Li, he is mine now." As he

    spoke, he became shy with embarrassment, a blush appeared on his fair face, It is different from the usual indifference, with a little more of a little woman's posture.

    When Li Wei heard this, she didn't understand it at first, but later she realized that the girl was warning her secretly, and at the same time she was speaking obscenely.

    really—

    However, after hearing this, Li Wei really believed that these two people really got together. The reason she couldn't believe it before was that during the period of her observation, the two people looked at each other's eyes, and there was nothing but disgust and disgust for each other.

    Moreover, according to her observation, Ji Li is definitely not a simple young man. She can see the indifference and sternness in her eyes after she has come into contact with so many people.

    I guess I won't like it after playing for two days, but it's okay to play, after all, Mu Ci is the daughter of the Song family, even if she is not with Bian Yuchen, she is going to marry another well-matched family.