The broadcast of "Chaotic Phoenix" this time is the first big step for the male protagonist.

    Ji Li is not from a major, so she needs to give him a golden finger.

    Mu Ci's blunt words made Ji Li feel uneasy, he looked into those clear eyes with almost no expression on his face.

    "Are you joking?"

    Mu Ci was amused by his reaction.

    "Do you think I'm joking? Besides, are you worthy of me joking with you? Don't forget your identity."

    Her words were merciless.

    "What if I don't agree." Ji Li still had a cold face, and at this moment, a dark storm seemed to be brewing in his eyes.

    "You don't agree? Heh, Ji Li, don't forget that the decision is in my hands. You can't help but say whether you agree or not. It was clearly stated in the original agreement. If Party B has no right to choose, everything will be subject to Party A's arrangement. If you insist on violating the regulations, you will be required to pay liquidated damages."

    Mu Ci sneered, raised his head slightly, and continued: "Do you think that with your current status, can you afford to pay? You think you are Yuchen Is it? Huh."

    As soon as the words fell, there was a ding in my mind.

    [Ding—the task is completed, and the punishment is cancelled. ]

    [After suppressing the male lead, don't forget to help him become the actor~Host, Huai Ting! ]

    The crisis is resolved, but something is wrong with the man opposite.

    The expression on Ji Li's face at this moment is more terrifying than before, her lips are tightly pressed, and her handsome face is full of gloom. He stared at Mu Ci, the storm in his eyes seemed to tear people apart.

    He didn't even bother to do the usual camouflage.

    Mu Ci forced himself to meet those fierce eyes, and the two of them remained in a stalemate for a long time.

    Ji Li suddenly put away the thorns all over her body, then got up and went directly to the door, put on her shoes, without turning her head, and just left a sentence: "I will pack up my things tomorrow night, and I hope Mr. Song will not forget what I said today." Then."

    With that, he slammed the door shut.

    Mu Ci's eyes never left from the beginning until the figure completely disappeared at the door.

    She stared at the direction Ji Li left without blinking her eyelids. After a long time, a sentence came suddenly.

    "Day!"

    Mu Ci scratched her hair a few times, wanting to scold someone irritablely. Although the task was completed, seeing the suddenly cold face of the man across from her, she was suddenly so irritable that she died.

    What kind of dog is this task!

    As the saying goes, cannibals have soft mouths but short hands, which is really true.

    Mu Ci was already regretting it now.

    Was what she said just now a little heavy, she felt that she was too scumbag! It hurts one's self-esteem!

    She thought, she was completely recorded in the hero's blacklist today.

    Mu Ci still sat in his original position without moving, and he didn't know what he was thinking.