Without any psychological burden at all, Mu Ci simply tidied up and quickly returned to his previous appearance. He stepped on slippers, raised his head, walked to Ji Li with a noble and cold face, and said, "Let's go, treat me to dinner, I can let bygones be bygones for what happened just now." Was it just a matter of

    collapse?

    NONONO! It doesn't exist, such things as human settings are very illusory and unclear, as long as they are not too collapsed. After all, who doesn't have a crazy self?

    Besides, for the acting ability of the film queen, she has undergone intensive special training long before coming to this world. At present, her acting skills are not as bad as hers, only she is too lazy to act.

    She was too domineering, and her words were too natural and familiar.

    Seeing her like this, Ji Li was silent for a while, and suddenly became a little dry again.

    Raising his hand, he tugged at the shirt, unbuttoned the top two buttons of the shirt, and then replied.

    "Song Muci, the famous actress, needs to come to my place for a meal?"

    Mu Ci felt that he was looking for trouble for nothing, and the purpose was to piss her off.

    "Look, look, is this a human language? If I can eat delicious food and drink spicy food, how about asking you to invite me to dinner? Isn't it just a meal, can't I afford it!"

    Mu Ci is the actress That's right, but her manager and cousin Li Wei has always been in charge of her eating. Generally, in order to control the diet of the original owner, they would not wantonly open warehouses to release grain. Even to prevent Mu Ci from stealing food, her consumption is usually recorded. The original owner doesn't have a big desire for food, but she is different.

    She was destined to be a foodie from birth.

    Ji Li listened to her escaping words, the corners of his mouth twitched again, he looked at Mu Ci with elusive and complicated eyes for a long time, and finally said something like a boss reluctantly.

    "Okay."

    "Okay... right? Heh, okay, you are poor!"

    Ji Li: "..." The

    two of them were the same when they came together, Mu Ci drove, and Ji Li still sat in the passenger seat.

    She found a Chinese restaurant that she had been coveting for a long time. Usually, public figures come here to eat. It is very secretive, and she is not afraid of being secretly photographed.

    Mu Ci walked in front with great joy in her heart, and Ji Li followed her behind.

    This woman seemed to be jumping for joy even from her back, although she was trying her best to pretend to be calm and self-possessed, but her brisk footsteps betrayed her.

    I don't know who is the one who pays for the treat.

    However, Ji Li wanted to think so, but her body followed Mu Ci honestly, as if she was protecting her intentionally or unintentionally.

    Under the guidance of the waiter, Mu Ci found a seat and was about to walk over to sit down when he suddenly stopped and looked diagonally forward.

    Sitting there is a man and a woman, the woman is delicate and peaceful, the man is handsome, and treats the woman as considerately as a spring breeze blowing on his face. They seem to be a perfect match, it's just... very eye-catching.

    Isn't this Lin Qingqing and Bian Yuchen?

    It's really unlucky, no matter how she goes out for a meal, she can meet the characters in the plot.

    This will trigger the plot later!

    Her stomach is still empty, can she have a meal before doing business?

    When Mu Ci paused, Ji Li also stopped. He followed Mu Ci's gaze and saw the man who was somewhat similar to him.

    It's Bian Yuchen.

    Although he had known this person before because of some things, this seemed to be the first time he had officially met Bian Yuchen.

    This is Song Muci's Bai Yueguang?

    Ji Li snorted lightly, his eyes were full of ridicule and disdain.

    He doesn't look very good, and he is far worse than him. I don't know how many streets he can be handsome with this appearance. I really don't know what this woman looks like.

    Ji Li casually glanced at Lin Qingqing on the other side, who was staring at him with burning eyes, and even wanted to say hello to him, but he was frightened by this look, and immediately looked elsewhere.

    What kind of complicated four-corner relationship is this.

    Then he put his gaze on Mu Ci who was standing in front, the woman was staring at that side without moving, her eyes revealed the meaning of admiration that was almost overflowing.

    Suddenly, an inexplicable complex emotion spread in my heart.

    I can't figure it out.

    Ji Li became a little irritable.

    At the beginning, he should have rejected her directly, but why did he let her lead the way.

    He attributed this to two reasons. On the one hand, Song Muci was his boss, and it was a bit disregarding his feelings as a cash machine when he was fished out but wanted to run with other wild men halfway. Chen is from the Bian family, after all he has always hated the Bian family.

    The author has something to say: This chapter is a bit short, but tomorrow will be thick and long, I promise.

    (′???‵)