His lips parted slightly, and his clear voice rang in his ears like running water.

    "Sister, are you stealing snacks?" She

    is obviously a proud and glamorous actress, but stealing snacks?

    Mu Ci was instantly stunned by Ji Li's appearance, she stared blankly at the big boy in front of her who seemed to be able to confuse people's hearts, and she didn't recover for a moment.

    Ji Li looked at her rare blank look, his eyes were full of his shadow at the moment, suddenly a strange feeling flashed across her, and her heart was itchy.

    And in the next second, Ji Li snorted lightly, and the cute, innocent and confusing expression just now changed to indifference and alienation.

    "Miss Song, do you think I would say that?"

    Ever since she could hear Mu Ci's heartfelt voice from time to time, Ji Li's attitude towards her seemed to have changed, as if it was a kind of childish revenge with a bit of malice.

    It's just that there was an ambiguous tease with interest, but even he himself didn't notice it at all.

    Mu Ci came back to his senses and looked at his face changing faster than turning the pages of a book.

    That sneer seemed to say, 'Boss Song, you're thinking about farting! '.

    Second Olympic -! ! !

    This dog man is playing tricks on her!

    Mu Ci's face fell down, and she became angry instantly. If it wasn't for the impediment of the character, she would have wanted to slap this handsome face in front of her, and then scratched it twice viciously, and came up with a full stomach of fragrant words to slap his face .

    Tolerate! Must endure!

    Seeing her sulking head and angry look, Ji Li had a half-smile on her face, the kind of sneer, half-smile, with a hint of sarcasm.

    It's like seeing through her disguise.

    The look of knowing everything clearly made Mu Ci's teeth itch with anger, and it was Ji Li's chuckle that pressed her last limit of patience.

    When Mu Ci came here, he completely exploded.

    Endure it, she will be inhuman if she endures it any longer!

    Mu Ci jumped up, threw Ji Li onto the sofa, and sat on him with both hands strangling his neck tightly, with an extremely fierce expression on his face.

    "Dog man, how dare you play me!" He was so

    angry that even his voice trembled a little.

    Xu Shi Muci was in a hurry, and the force he was pinching his neck was definitely not small. If it wasn't for Ji Li's tall stature and quick reaction to grab Mu Ci with both hands, the end would not be so good.

    Really... really murderous!

    Is this woman a dog temper!

    Ji Li exerted force secretly, and pulled Mu Ci away from her body smoothly, but was careful not to touch anything that shouldn't be touched.

    "Stop! You win."

    Ji Li got up and walked to a place away from Mu Ci, covered her throat with her hand and coughed a few times, panting heavily, trying to resume normal breathing.

    Mu Ci turned his head and saw the white neck of the dog man, with a very obvious pinch mark on it, and even her faint palm prints. It was here that the bad breath in her heart finally eased.