Mu Ci is particularly heavy on taste, as it was in the original world. Every time she grabs pancakes, she will ask the boss to add several sauces with different flavors to her.

    The salad is white anyway, not too obvious, and the black pepper and tomato sauce is very nice.

    Of course, although the taste is not particularly strong, it can be considered sour.

    The man looked at Ji Li's increasingly gloomy face and the astonishing aura all over his body, he was terrified, he turned to Mu Ci quickly, trying to save the country: "Miss, I'm really... I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it just now Yes, you and your boyfriend must not take it to heart, if you want, how about I accompany you with the money for a set of clothes, this, let’s forget about it?"

    From the clothes and temperament of the two people, there is a faint Feel bad.

    Although I don't know why this pair has to be more tightly wrapped than the other, the man attributes it to the love-interest of this young couple.

    "He's not my boyfriend." Mu Ci immediately denied it, and even took two steps to the side, as if he wanted to draw a clear line, for fear of being misunderstood by others.

    But don't, she doesn't want to die too soon.

    Mu Ci's series of actions were really unexpected, the man was stunned, and stood there motionless, not knowing how to react for a moment.

    Ji Li, who was disgusted by the side, looked even uglier than when the pancake was drawing on the white sweater.

    With a dark face, without saying a word, he stretched out his hand and grabbed Mu Ci directly. With the other hand, he pushed down the brim of his hat, held her arm, and walked forward in suspense.

    Mu Ci was forced to follow behind, still holding the distorted pancake in his hand.

    Something doesn't seem right.

    Reminiscent of Ji Li's face that was too dark just now, Mu Ci remembered that the male protagonist seems to have a slight obsession with cleanliness, no wonder he was so angry.

    However, the situation just now, even those who are a little bit more clean can't bear it. Thinking about it, if it were her, she would probably just grab the colorful pie and throw it back.

    Come to think of it... uh.

    Mu Ci silently lit a piece of wax for Ji Li in his heart.

    Ji Li just happened to save her just now, regardless of the mission, no matter how heartless she is, she still has to keep others' help in mind.

    This is her basic moral bottom line.

    The cool breeze blew slowly at night, and the number of people on the street gradually decreased as the night darkened.

    When there were not many people, Mu Ci spoke.

    "Ji Li." The

    wild man continued walking without saying a word.

    "Hey, I'm talking to you." The

    wild man still ignored, shit, bear it!

    "My house is nearby. I asked you if you want to change your clothes. It's so dirty!" After Mu Ci said, he threw the "killed" finger cakes in his hand into the trash can without any mistakes.

    When Ji Li heard this, the corners of her eyebrows twitched, and she almost jumped up to beat someone up.

    He stopped abruptly, and then let go of Mu Ci's arm.

    "Song Muci, don't try to challenge my bottom line." The

    voice was cold, with a little youthful clarity, and it was extremely pleasant.

    But at this moment, it seems that because of trying to suppress his anger, his voice is a little hoarse.

    After hearing this, Mu Ci blew a hooligan whistle in his heart.

    It is indeed a sentence pattern dedicated to male protagonists.

    Ji Li stood there tall and thin, looking over with angry eyes, the white hooded sweater he was wearing was rubbed in a mess.

    In the cool night, it looks kind of pitiful.

    Mu Ci looked at it, feeling a little unbearable.

    Wo Ri, this man's looks are too sinister, even when he is angry, he is not charming.

    The tone of what the person left said was much lighter than before.

    "Your clothes are dirty, go back to my house and deal with it. If something like this happened, I, Song Muci, wouldn't treat my people so harshly.

    " Responding, he said again: "Don't worry, although we signed a special agreement between the two of us, I won't force you. It's been agreed before, and this will definitely not change."

    She is a serious person.

    Mu Ci's tone and attitude could be regarded as businesslike, without any personal emotion.

    In a sense, the original owner is still very good as a studio owner.

    To be honest, Ji Li couldn't be more clear about what kind of person Song Muci is, but even so, he doesn't intend to have anything to do with Song Muci.

    Even let him endure the dirt on the clothes.

    Ji Li drooped her eyes, and once again returned to her previous indifferent and respectful appearance.

    "Thank you Mr. Song for your concern, but..." Before he could finish his indifferent refusal, the familiar voice came to his mind again.

    "Believe me, what I say is true, my sister is a decent person! Besides, can a little boy like me be able to force people? Then I am too powerful, little brother, you think too much Too much, although you look delicious, but you are really not my sister's dish!"

    Ji Li's words stuck in her throat.

    little brother? sister?

    This time, the words came to my mind verbatim.

    There were not many people around, and there was only this uncertain and inexplicable woman standing in front of her.

    Invisibly, Ji Li put a bunch of labels on Mu Ci.

    Ji Li suppressed the shock and surprise in his heart, the words after the word "but" came to his lips, and only one word was left.

    "Okay."

    "OK, since that's the case... okay??!"

    Mu Ci had already prepared the answer after the other party refused, but what he didn't expect was... the

    male lead agreed so easily?

    Mu Ci once felt that the world was going crazy.

    The author has something to say: I just found out that the little girl Ji Li actually spoke the first sentence.

    I am a fool.