Ji Li's heart suddenly moved, and his eyes were complicated and unpredictable.

    Mu Ci held the pancake tightly with one hand, and grabbed Ji Li's arm with the other, almost crying to death.

    Too bad too bad!

    She is so miserable! She is

    hungry and cold, and the temperature difference in C City is too big. The small wind is blowing right now, it almost made her cry, okay?

    He stopped his little wolf dog, but the other party kept staring at her without any expression.

    Mu Ci was a little speechless.

    Does this guy have the self-consciousness of a little wolf dog? Your family's benefactor is in such a miserable state, and you are still standing there in a daze, you simply have no eyesight.

    No wonder mother-fetal solo for so many years.

    Mu Ci planned to play with the character design and directly ordered him to lead the way for dinner in the name of his boss, but just when he was about to speak, a strong force suddenly rushed from behind him.

    A person slammed directly and fiercely, and the impact was extremely powerful.

    Mu Ciben was shivering from the cold, and was still hungry, completely defenseless, so his body fell into the arms of the man in front of him uncontrollably.

    Together with the oily finger cake held tightly in his right hand, he warmly embraced Ji Li's newly bought, white hooded sweater with the momentum of a thunder attack.

    Ji Li's body subconsciously protects her in her arms.

    And in the next second, when the finger biscuits, which were still warm and exuded a charming fragrance, were pasted on through the not-so-thick sweater.

    Ji Li froze instantly.

    He didn't dare to move, even his brain was stuck at this moment, completely unable to think.

    "Day, I haven't finished eating pancakes yet?!"

    The familiar feeling came over, and the tone of the previous escape was again.

    Ji Li:? ? ?

    Just now... hallucination?

    Ji Li was directly pulled back to his senses by these words, and looked down at the woman in her arms, staring at the pancake in her hand with a nostalgic expression on her face.

    After staring at it for a long time, the other party kept staring at the pancake in his hand without any reaction.

    Ji Li was a little unpredictable, the voice of the words just now was indeed the woman in front of him, but... it shouldn't be the voice of the actress Song Muci who would say it.

    After all, this woman has always been too lofty and arrogant, how could she say such... well, words with modal particles.

    Excluding all factors, Ji Li slowly dispelled the suspicion in her heart, and after realizing her situation at the moment, her face suddenly sank, she held Mu Ci's arm with both hands, and pulled her away.

    "I'm sorry, miss, I'm sorry, I was just arguing with my buddies and I didn't see you, who knew I would bump into you, I'm really sorry." A man appeared from behind with an apologetic expression on his face.

    As he was talking, he suddenly saw the sauce and oil on the white sweater of the handsome guy in front of him, and it seemed to be spinning in a circle, and finally rubbed a "heavy oil and heavy sauce" hard.