However, the two are fake siblings and have no blood relationship. Otherwise, would this plot pass the trial?

    At the beginning, it appeared as the protagonist Feng Wu, wearing a red armor and fighting bloody battles on the battlefield.

    Immediately, the flashback began to slowly show that when she was young, she disguised herself as a man to keep her secrets and fought openly and secretly with other princes.

    The current shooting progress is that the fourteenth prince played by Ji Li, Feng Mining, who is also the future emperor, appeared beside Feng Wu.

    By coincidence, I learned the secret of Feng Wu's disguise as a man. I had some complicated feelings for her in my heart, but later I was dissatisfied because of Feng Wu's neglect. When I was drunk, I couldn't help kissing her .

    Outside the street, in the ancient alley, Mu Ci was pushed against the wall by the drunken Ji Li at this moment. The other party was much taller than her, so he just bullied him with a terrifying aura.

    It's just that after waiting for a long time, there was no movement from this person.

    "Cut——cut——"

    "Ji Li, what's the matter with you, kiss me, what are you doing there! Are you okay? Don't waste everyone's time!" The director stood up, furious No, just point to Ji Li's nose and start yelling.

    Ji Li's face was dark, and he kept the action just now without moving, his head was slightly lowered, and his eyes were terribly deep at the moment.

    [Ding——]

    [Mission announcement: mock the hero, within 5 minutes. If it fails, the penalty will be issued immediately. ]

    Mu Ci twitched the corner of his mouth when he heard this.

    According to the development of the world, Ji Li is stuck here.

    Ji Li and Song Muci hated each other, Ji Li didn't want to kiss, and Song Muci was also afraid that Bian Yuchen might misunderstand, and after reaching the actress rank, naturally everything will be done according to his own wishes.

    So according to the original development trend, at this time Mu Ci directly mocked Ji Li, and then let the director find a kiss instead.

    In the end, Ji Li's first screen kiss and even the real first kiss were handed over to the heroine Lin Qingqing.

    It's just predestined... tsk tsk tsk.

    Mu Ci quickly went through the plot in his mind.

    She folded her arms around her chest and leaned against the wall, her pretty face was full of coldness, her red lips parted slightly, and she uttered cold and biting words mercilessly.

    "Ji Li, do you know what you're doing? If you don't want to do it, pack up and leave immediately. Who do you think you are, but a little star outside the 18th line, and you're still playing with your temper here. The entertainment industry is not your home. You can do whatever you want." What are you doing?" The more the

    words went down, the colder they became, and Ji Li's face became more and more serious.

    Suddenly, a voice came to my mind, as if it was a place outside the sky, and if it was right in front of me, this voice was very familiar, and it also had an inexplicable and certain power.

    Ruffian, and there is also a kind of idleness that people can't get tired of.

    "It's okay, don't panic, listen to my sister, you are the future actor, this kind of thing is a piece of cake for you, it's normal for you to have no experience and not adapt to it for the first time, the more you get frustrated, the more courageous you will be!"