Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking

Start from the beginning

    Then, thinking of the role he should play, Mu Ci took a deep breath in his heart, raised his hand with a haughty face, and pointed towards Ji Li's face.

    Hit it hard!

    Pa -

    with an extremely crisp sound, Ji Li suddenly raised his head, his beautiful eyes were filled with anger, and his fists were clenched tightly.

    He is very tall, standing in front of Mu Ci like this, when the light in the lounge is turned on, he is almost condescending, with a natural aura covering Mu Ci.

    It seems that a call is coming in the next second.

    Seeing the surprise in his eyes and the anger that was almost turned into reality, Mu Ci was a little timid, and his shoulders shook uncontrollably.

    Mu Ci's heart was trembling: Fuck... Fuck, scared, scared the baby to death, big brother, don't get angry, isn't it just a slap, you are the hero, you have to be graceful!

    [The system is speechless: ...Why do I faintly feel that you are excited? ]

    Mu Ci said casually: Nonsense, I'm very scared, okay?

    Even if you are excited and timid in your heart, you must not show any dew on your face.

    Mu Ci still had a cold face, his eyes were cold and arrogant, without the slightest emotion in his eyes.

    Ji Li looked at her for a long time, then lowered her head, didn't say anything, directly suppressed the resentment and hostility that she couldn't control just now, and was silent at the moment, so quiet that it was unreasonable.

    If it wasn't for the continuous numbness coming from the palm of his hand, and the slap mark on the right side of the man in front of him that was rapidly turning red, Mu Ci would have thought it was her illusion just now.

    It's not like the wolf-like ruthless eyes that are well-behaved now.

    But before she could think about it, a mechanical electronic voice came from her mind:

    [Story task: The male lead in the palm of the hand has been completed, and the punishment is cancelled. ]

    [Taskers are asked to become female demons, don't be careless and go forward bravely! ]

    Mu Ci: ...

    More than once, she was really speechless at the embarrassment of this kind of task.

    However, it's not over yet.

    "Do you know what's wrong with you? I signed you to let you work hard for me, not to flirt with the little girl under my nose!"

    Mu Ci's tone was filled with disgust and resentment.

    In this book, just now Ji Li said a few words to Lin Qingqing, the heroine of this world, and this scene happened to be seen by Song Muci. Therefore, the actress suddenly felt that her belongings were missed by others. In the middle of filming, I couldn't bear it anymore, so I called the person to the lounge, held up my anger, and slapped him across the face.

    So now, Mu Ci has to follow the development of the plot to complete the task, otherwise she will be punished from above.

    With a cold face, Mu Ci looked at Ji Li with disdain and contempt.

    "Ji Li, don't forget who you are now!"

    Ji Li's body froze again when he heard this, and the storm brewing in his slightly narrowed eyes could almost tear people apart, but from the outside it looked , but still well-behaved and quiet, like a cowering rabbit who dare not speak loudly.