Chapter 35 : U-turn

.

                35

.
[ Intimated scenes warning]

A quick hum whispered softly into his ears when he took his tongue from my chin to my neck.

I don't know how it happened. But I wasn't having any second thought at that time either.

.
.
.

(Few moments before)

Jin leaned a bit closure to bless my lips. It wasn't first time today, so I gave in as I should. But soon an normal quickie turned into a more of a melting melody.

The thing was I wanted to keep it on going. Just this feeling of Jin loving my lips didn't let me to give up.

My hands were right around his neck. Soon with a lick on my lip, my hands surrounded his tuft of hairs resting on his nape.

Maybe it was the fault of the place, we were inside his room with door locked and a faint light trying to suffice. His blemishless outlines and giving a lukewarm need for a manly touch to me.

It felt like even when he wasn't doing anything, his hormones were severely browning out. His perfume vapours were already draining me.

Me, being the first to lost control, grabbed his hairs a little harder. The way he echoed in my mouth due to little discomfort, vibrating it to and fro, my spine chilled out.

Our clothes were rubbing against one another till his chest pressed mine, causing the last air molecule to cease between us.

I didn't know when his palm started massaging my hips. He pulled me up to his height without parting me off.

I couldn't hold on my frontal toes so I drifted to the side erratically, pushing a flower vase from the table and sticking to the wall behind me.

The work of lips were never stopped. Some switch clicking were heard and suddenly the room went dark. The source of moonlight found its way from the balcony glass. Enabling us to still recognise ourselves.

Being complete honest, Jin was literally my first kiss. I had no idea what would be the case if this continues. I had faith, if I say this, it would go wrong, because it was my desires to conquer this man in front of me, clinging upon my lips. I wanted to linger into his life forever.

The roughness decreased as our lips weren't clashing eachother, but gently pecking. This velvety feeling mixed with royal supreme led my hands over to his collar of shirt. I sensed his bare neck and started plucking out buttons of his shirt. I can literally feel his breathe hitching with my every move.

He was still pecking my lips softly with a hum sound. While I was trailing my hand over his bare chest. Whoa! He was so well maintained. I slipped my hand from his chest to his belly and again moved to his chest.

I could feel his chills growing in his stomach and I was sure with every passing second he was loosing his control over himself.

His shirt was tucked out of his pants, exposing his bare frontals for me. Each time I was trying to take my hand go little lower from his stomach.

I sure know I was teasing him. Though I was worried what if he tease me too. He sure knew how to make people crave.

.
.
.

[Morning]

I remembered I slept close to his bare chest. His shirt was fallen nowhere to be seen but my clothes were tucked on because nothing really happened last night.

Yes, after running my hand over his bare chest, SeokJin stopped and said to take things slow and nice.

I couldn't imagine the warmth of relief consoled me because I was nervous too. The respect for him in my eyes increased. Though we decided to sleep together anyways.

A sudden tremor was felt on the bed. I guess SeokJin was up. But why was he in so much hurry. I opened my eyes slowly.

As my eyes took a while to adjust, the image of SeokJin became clear to me.

Messy hairs on his bare body. His morning eyes and his lips separated apart. While reading his expression, I became aware of that he was surprised or something.

I sat up on the bed and adjusted my dress on my shoulders. While Jin was looking at me, clueless. His breathe was rising. Should I be worried about it?

"Who are you?"

His word scared the shit out of me. "Wha- me?"

"Get out of here!"

Oh fuck! No! No! He can't. This can't.

SeokJin made a run to his wordrobe to get him something to wear. He looked at me one last time, and eloped through the door, leaving me a world which was about to get worst.

I was trying to follow him with mind filled with nothing. Maybe the reality seemed much clear than anything, which I'd refused to accept.

SeokJin knowing the place damn well escaped my sight soon enough and I was lost again between some stupid pillars.

I was searching my way. With each second, my frustrations was rising. My heart was aching. Was that it? I failed to heal him? I'm not the one?

I just wanted to confront him more than anything. But till the time I reached somewhere known in the castle, I saw his mother already standing at the bottom of staircase.

Her eyes were lowered. She wasn't waiting for me but she was dreadly disappointed. I came to her slowly and bowed my presence.

The way she looked at me like everything was over. The little fragments of hope which I saw in her eyes before were vanished without a trail. Her eyebrows were knitted in agony.

If she'd known maybe she would never leave SeokJin alone for this morning. Maybe SeokJin wouldn't had to face this unbearable suffocative conflictions about his syndrome alone.

SeokJin wasn't sick! That's what her mother used to roar with confidence in front of everyone. Will that confidence be shattered?

"I'm so sorry" my words not even close enough to provide her any consolation. But I tried, "I tried".

The queen held my palm in hers. "You don't have to. Never be sorry for something that is not in your control". She said pulling her chin up higher, presenting that she would never be defeated. "I'm sorry, maybe we put a lot upon you".

Expectations hurts. That's the only reason why sadness pokes us now and then. Expectations are evil, and never let the devil enter.

"Your work here is over. You can suit yourself sweetheart. Thankyou for everything." Her words gutted down my heart. My stomach swell up but I pushed my tears inwards. "Maybe you won't see me ever again, but I'll never forget you."

                    ... To be continued....