Chapter 4 : Kissed

4
***

My legs were following the direction where my fixated eyes were placed. I was succeeding forward behind Seokjin's wide shoulders, complying myself to not loose Seokjin's sight and to go where he was headed, making his trail through the throng of beings in that congestion of gleams of lights and screams of music, or what you can say 'the club'.

"Looks like many have got discount coupons for today", I concluded after looking at the crowd, that was a bit more than usual. Maybe because of their silver jubilee celebration eve.

Finally SeokJin arrived at the not so distracting corner of the club, I was still clinging behind his back to follow him. He stopped and started rolling his eyes around a little, while I, still busy in my thoughts, mildly bagged my head on Seokjin's shoulder. He looked back, my conscious returned to present.

"S-sorry", I said in my undertone.

He sizzled. "Let's sit here", he pointed at the place where he was looking before.

I felt my hand grabbed by his warm aura, he dragged me towards the sitting sofa and tables. I was glad that he was not feeling strange about me banging my head on his shoulder.

He allowed me to sit first, being all gentleman around me. Stretching his arm to give me side.

I sat, he sat beside me.

Later we also ordered some vine.
After relaxing a bit I felt that the music was not quiet din after all.

***

I was having a good time. I was amazed at the liquor consuming capacity of SeokJin. He was fast to drink each glass. Seemed like he is used to that.

I placed my empty glass on table that's when a person's shadow blocked our view towards the disco. I looked up, he was a guy, casually dressed in black but having the male authenticity at the same time.

He kept standing for a while and then looked at SeokJin. "Are you together?", He asked while dropping his eyebrows down together, as he wanted gentle reply to his enquiry, I guessed.

"Umm...".

I interpted Seokjin before he could say anything. "Why are you asking?".

He glanced into my eyes and then looked down. "Can I have the opportunity to lead you through this?", he pretended like being all litterate, extending his palm out.

"You want to dance with me?", I raised my eyebrows, as I understood his goofy lines in one shot.

"Yeah!!", He delighted.

I paused. Turned at SeokJin to see his reaction, but again saw his expressionless face. But then, he tenderly pressed his eyebrows giving me a sign of his approval.

The guy brightened, though I could saw his nervousness. I placed my purse on the table. I stood in front of him, while he offered to hold my hand to take me to the dance floor. I accepted.

The crowd was also visible on the dancing floor. He grabbed my hand to put it on his shoulder. We were not too close but not too far either. I couldn't saw SeokJin as he was in the direction of my back.
We started waving through the music at a leisurely pace.

"Umm....hey", the guy tried to get my attention. "I was not....it was not..", he fluctuated a bit. This made me awkward. I stared at him to know what he was about to say.

He sighed, "Look, I was dared to do such by my friends over there. Sorry if you felt strange about that".

I moved my head to the bar to see his friends, whom he was addressing. Yeah! I saw a couple of youngsters.