Chapter 31 : Past left far

.

                         31

...

I was feeling fine for now. That ugly disgustive feeling had disappeared as such, thanks to Jin.

Inside the mansion, we weren't able to stick together, but it was fine because he had other affairs to attend. While me, I didn't even know anyone around.

I was just avoiding crowd and lingering to the side where not a lot random handshakes were being encountered by me. I was trying hard to remember the names of lilac coated superior strangers.

I am not good at remembering names. I knew no matter how hard I try I'm gonna forget what to call.

These couple of days my life being on a high top-notched drama. I wish to see no such blunder further anymore.

.
.
.

SeokJin was greeting along the wishes. Meeting his cousins and knowing more of his relatives. He knew this time he won't forget them. Some were telling him interesting past memories, they made together. While some promised to make more in future. SeokJin just can't tell how much special this day was in his life. But still, something was itching him, something was out of the structure, needed to be cured before in time.

His eyes constantly scaning the hall. Going from people to people, to see that desired one. Mid-way he caught glimpses of Y/N standing by side, greetings others.

That made him restless.

.
.
.

"Y/N"

"Oh Sofia" Sofia came with a face delightfully lit up. For a moment, I thought she is a different person.

She came in quick and spread her arms around my shoulders. "So sorry that I couldn't thanked you before"

I hugged her back. "Thank for what?"

She broke the hug but her hands still kept on my shoulders. "Y/N, are you kidding me? This all could happen because of you" she said indicating towards Namjoon standing beside her.

"If you wouldn't had agreed to stay that day. Nothing would have changed.

You are my inspiration to never give up on love. You came all the way here for someone as well. That gave me the power to fight for mine." I thought her eyes had returned the stars which I noticed for the first time.

"No no. Inspiration? What're you saying. Besides that I'll be leaving tomorrow mostly."

Sofia dropped her hands in dissatisfaction. "What do you mean? You can't leave like this"

"Sofia..I understand what you saying. But... feelings or people can never be imposed on someone. Things like these are delicate thus never forced upon. I think you can understand it better "

Sofia seems deprived of vowels. She just hugged me gently again. "Never give up before trying otherwise you will regret, about if you would have been brave a bit. Okay?" She whispered into my ears as pure concern. I admitted by nodding.

.
.
.
.

Far beyond anyone's thought, SeokJin had left the hall and was making his way to somewhere best known to him only. Gathering little intel to help his curious tracing, he finally found himself advancing on the stairs, reaching higher and higher.

Each step he took was triggering his compressed rage as he would remember that person the cause of it, is getting close.

SeokJin don't remember when was the last time he found this intense need to let out his spite to relief his mind. He wasn't able to concentrate on anything else, except Kim Taehyung. His grip on someone really pissed him off.