Chapter 18 : Trapped

.

        18

She raised as she spoke, tik toking away from the shades. Making her aligned well-formed posture to appear, exposing to me. Her urbane gown hugging the ground as she stood in front yet a bit on the higher level than me.

Her voice velvety, calculated. Her vowels measured and accurate. A voice everyone wanna listen to, soothing.

"Just few weeks before" my words didn't made any change of expression on her all straight face.

She was proud but somehow sad, is it because of me?

"How many weeks to be precise?" Her voice slow.

"Umm...5-6 weeks perhaps" my speech airy, unaltered but low. "It was beginning of the autumn".

"Seoul?"

"Umm yes"

"Chris- I mean your highness! Its enough of it. There us no way! We know that!" That lady sprouted, crackling her knuckles.

"Mom!" Sofia still on her side hold her.

"Agatha" the duckling has a name. "Are we having a shortfall of confidence or something?"

"No your highness. I didn't mean-"

"Anyways it will be better for us. For him"

Agatha just nodded in mutual as she backed down.

I was wishing to reach home safely but she said, "Get her lauggage into the guest room."

I got surprised a bit, not happy. "Sorry what?" I spoke a bit confidently, arising some confusion.

Nevertheless I was replied with deep sigh, "We'll talk tomorrow. Its already late."

As she spoke the woman turned back and made her way out from the room from the door behind her seat.

Sofia and her mom also left giving me some puzzled looks.

I was again standing on my own when a guard reached me and said "This way please"

My eyes widened, he was gentle. I just forced to believe that this was the best for all. Tomorrow will be good too.

I was dropped outside a porched door radiating expensive vibes located at some further ends. The guard bowed me and left. I took time to enter in.

It was huge. I didn't bothered to turn on lights as it was already illuminated by moonlight falling outside the balcony covered by glass doors. I locked the door and crumbled myself in bed.

How much I was feeling stable a moment ago, the exact opposite feelings of anxiety and desperation surrounded me. My insecurities kicked in. And I knew this would be a long night as well because my mind was already playing the whole damn day again and reconciling the tomorrow.

*
A ray of gleam penetrated my covers reaching to my closeted iris causing a wavering to the deep trance I was situated in.

My sleep broke. I turned around on my bed forgetting everything and continued sleeping. Senses came back to me slowly, I lifted my eyelashes only to see a light painted wall delegently decorated all over. Expensive!

I realised how feathery soft the bed was, disallowing me to get up. I also didn't wanted to, the bed right there was providing me much comfort and care than any of those real personages (people) out there around.

My eyes were open, taken enough sleep. I was just glancing over how the sunlight traveling on the wall from top to bottom.

What was the time? Didn't care.