Chapter 17 : Chase ends

.

       17

.

I pushed myself away from the chest of the person in bumped into. The reason was because I heard something absolutely not expected.

My name. I never wished to met him like this. But it happened quickly and here I am.

How come it all sorted up like a situation where the entire room is eyeing my down from head to heels, holding up their  natters which cause of a healthless silence.

*Tip-tap-tip*

My heels made sounds against ground as I move backwards. I dared to meet eyes with him not having second thought.

A puzzled face? He might don't remember me, I guess?

Seokjin's hands were raised up to my elbows as a support. But his eyes clearly were blank and he himself confused, tangled within.

This was the plan, no? Meeting him, after traveling this far. All I got was nothing but dissatisfaction and a life-long lesson.

His expressions weren't helping either. He was kinda uninterested and shooked. No one would be wanting anyone to come up at such moment. He was just engaged today.

 I broke my eyes contact with him and looked away. I saw Sofia standing by his side expression-less.

"I'm sorry! For everything!" Heart tearing apart a bit at my silliness. I bowed a little and walked right by his side to the other door of the room behind him.

I was shivering down and held my elbows in my palm. I was moving, the only thing making noice was my heels.

SeokJin was sure trailing me through eyes, when I looked back. But he didn't utter anything nor did anyone else. There was this silent gaze ruling over.

I successfully came out from the door closing it back.

*Huushhh*
I sighed

He wasn't happy seeing me? Maybe I was just a fool.

Awkward! I was a lot more than embarassed. Today will be a memory I reckon, a bad one it is.

With that I exposed myself to the new route to the hallway. I recognised the ways from which I came in. The excitement was of par, I still wanted to leave here so bad.

The exhilaration compelled my feet to move faster and faster. I was happy, finnally I would be free as till now no one was chasing me after that room incident. Maybe it was my chance.

I crossed the grand hall that I saw when I came in and went towards the corridor. As soon I took left, my speed was not in control I didn't cared because area was quiet vacant. But I should have cared, I realised it now.

I banged myself onto someone. It was too fast for me to adjust. I was thrown backwards, falling on my back, on the ground. That person was also on the ground, I guess.

"AISHH!! WHAT THE FU- Are you crazy?" A man groaned in anger. Hissing while grinding his teeth in annoyance.

I myself was dizzy. Couldn't ever hold any stability. I wasn't even listening to what he was saying.

Soon a support helped me stood up. I grabbed my head. My breathe hitched when I felt some grabs over my elbows.

They were security people, they got me. I freaked and fluctuated to escape the grip but their sheath was far beyond for me to break through.

They out numbered and dragged me along the same way I was running from since a moment before.

I couldn't saw whom I was bumped into, that man. As I was already pre occupied with my own condition.