Chapter 30 : Stay

.

               30

.

Jin was finding it unbearable to stand the situation. His mind was brimming with what ifs. Y/N was just behind him, there hands intertwined. Away from the hallways, they landed in the castle yard that Y/N had never seen before. It was somewhere between the walls, the entrance was pretty kinked that's why almost hidden.

Y/N was fine as of now, but her expressions clearly showed her burst of endurance. A woman is sensitive afterall.

Jin was refusing to leave her hand, while she was gazing the apparantus of this hidden park. The garden was protected from outside, the faintly visible curved moon was getting visible with each dying rays from sun. It was like someone's bubble world. It was heartwarming.

The decorations were majestic. Choices of flowers grown out here were exotic but palatial. In the middle somewhere a sitting spot was placed as well.

Letting her sit there, SeokJin held her hand up.

"Are you feeling better?" The older communicated.

"Hm.." I realised he was holding my hand since then. In a sudden glance I tried to loose my hand a bit but he did the opposite, he pressed his grip on mine. This little sensation was enough to send butterflies into my stomach.

Oh SeokJin! You are so unreal and confusing. Is this your charm?

"Like the place?" He gestured over to the entire yard. "This is one of my favourite place in the entire world!" I thought his eyes sparkled.

I let a little giggle. Giving him the gaze back, I nodded in agreement. He made himself settle right beside me on the bench.

Looking at the squared sky due to high walls around I said, "The night would hold a view. Don't you think?"

"Oh yeah! If you wanna stay till night" he said clumsily.

"Don't know about that, but sure I can see that cresent faded moon drowned in the orange radiance as of now" SeokJin lifted his head to see it from my point of view.

"So you can imagine the entire night sky just by glancing at that faintly visible moon?"

"Its not difficult because its not my first night here"

SeokJin thought my chuckle was bit humoured. "You.." an unnecessary break was there between his words because he wanted me to look at him while he talks. "You are really leaving?"

Shot of those words made me speechless. There wasn't any alternative but to leave, but why is it now he is asking me?

I just hummed and we both went back to sky gazing.

"SeokJin.." after a short break I spoke. SeokJin flicked his eyebrows in curious. "Happy Birthday!" I didn't get any moment to say it before.

SeokJin found it funny and started his windshield laughter. I put my hand of chest in unbelievable kind of situation.

"Sorry...just got drifted away" he said. "That was the best wish of the day though"

I pretended to be offended, but somehow my smile betrayed me when he looked at me. His eyes were watery because of his laughter, making them more glittery. Looked like my entire galaxy was resting in his eyes.

I wanted to tell him, how even his eyes had an immense impact on me, but I said "lame" rolling my eyes.

"Who..me?"

I showed him an attitude.

"Then you are block head!" He said.

My mouth flung open in oval. I can't believe this. "What the-"