Chapter 23 : fare game!

.

23

.

"Never thought that a blue-blooded nobel highness would be blending into the commoners" throwing out my respectful politeness, I rather charged with a slangy comment. Coming towards him, I didn't much thought about what should I start with.

A couple of seconds, he spared his gaze towards me

A couple of seconds, he spared his gaze towards me. While I was wondering how should I hold this up. But soon after he shrank back towards staring the sky, indicating silence.

"Not much of a chatterbox, huh?" Probably he wouldn't be having any slightest idea about who I was

"Not much of a chatterbox, huh?" Probably he wouldn't be having any slightest idea about who I was. Maybe my approach was not precise.

I retracted back before going in front of SeokJin standing all by himself. Thinking about trying something else before anything gets unredeemable, I turned back. But all of the sudden, a sense of touch over my shoulder ceased my movements abruptly.

I looked over my shoulder, it was him.

"Have I seen you before?"

I eyes filled up with sparkes, unable to hold back. And pale smile appeared. "Yeah you did! You remember?"

"You bumped your head into me that day. In that hall."

I frowned a bit, "Yeah?"

"Ahh! After that I was fired with umpteen questions about calling out your name!?" He said harshly.

I was caught off-guard, "Oh well! Sorry..i guess ? But it was important"

"Torturing me was important?"

With that my mouth ran out dry. I wasn't able to reply. SeokJin ducked a little to relax.

"They would never wanna hurt you, you know that."

He raised his face to look in my eyes. His fainted glance was enough to shiver me down to shine. All I could do was nothing but to again drown myself into the memories of that SeokJin I met few weeks ago. Are they both same?

"W-were you waiting...for someone?" My words flickered.

"Yeah!" He said still looking at my eyes. This time he was slow and cottony, it almost made me remember him. Lord I missed that voice!