34- Secrets of the dead

Start from the beginning

Gugu
Its been hours since Bokang updated us,what did he find.Why is he not back yet?I am beginning to worry .
Mom:Where is that boy,i swear he is getting on my last nerve!!!
Aunt:Calm down Noma he is coming 
Mom:Calm down Busi?Calm down,please don't bore me.what if something happened to her?
Me:Mom dont think like that
[A knock on the door]
Lorato:Let me go check hore ke mang.
[She leaves then later comes back  with Bokang]
Mom :Where is my daughter?
Bokang:Okae Mrs Buthelezi because it will be unfair if she is not here?
Mom:ungangitsheli ngalokho, ngikubuzile where is my daughter?(dont tell me about that one i asked you...)
Bokanh:I would like to see MamaZano please
Mom:Mqunu ka Zano Bokang,uphi mtanami?
Me:Mom calm down,Bokang Mam Zano is upstairs,she has been there since yesterday. You want us to go fetch her?
Him:Please ,and thank you
[ I nodded]
Lorato:I will go fetch her.
[She left]
...
Mom:Now tell us,where is my daughter?
Bokang:We found Zanele Nkosi,but we could find anything out of her but we have...
Mom:uphi yena?ngiyise kuye, uzongitshela ukuthi iphi indodakazi yami.(where is she take me to her,she is gonna tell me where is my daughter)
Bokang:...
Mom:Uphi?
Bokang:I dont think its safe
Mam Zano:Safe?Bokang my daughter is missing dont tell me about safety.
Bokang:The boys and i have a plan B.We are going to bring Mr Nkosi to us.
Aunt:How so?
Bokang:I cant tell you how ,its to risky but trust me.We will have Hope in no time.
Mom:You better, or else i am involving my husband and things are not going to turn out good for some people.
[She looks at Ma Zano but she looks away,teary]

Pheko
Its been 4 days since that woman came here with all the nonsense  she said.I really dont know what to think.How could she say such a thing and expect me to believe her.She spoke ill of my parents.Since yesterday i have been researching about my family, apparently my uncle is a king of another village and that was her daughter, the princess who was married to prince Tsatsi of the Bakoenas.I knew my mother was royalty but i didnt know she was connected to the great Mokoena clan through her niece.I decided to go to my uncle's place to ask him about this maybe he will tell me whats going on but first i have to ask around  and see if anyone knows something.

...
I decided to start with my neighbour, she has  been our neighbor since i was a baby,she just told me my parents couldn't have kids for the longest time then suddenly i was there.I asked her if she remembers a young lady who visited them before i was born,she said no since that was over 25 years ago.So now i am on my way to my mom's best friend Nkgono Maleshoane.She is old,i hope she remembers  and knows something.I get there and she lives with her older'sons family.
[I knocked]
Voice:Katla
[The door opens]
Me:Dumelang
Seriti:Hey Pheko, I didnt know watla.
Me:Forgive me for the suprise  visit. Ke ne ke le motseng mona ka re e re hlahe.(i was around here and i thought i should come see you guys)
Seriti:Ha hona bothata,kena Phiri o teng tshimong.(come in Phiri is in the garden)
Me:Thank you,e re ke mo dumedise.
Her:Okay,e re ke o tshelle juice.
I went at the back of the house to the garden to go greet Phiri.
Me:Hela monna Abuti Phiri.
Him:Haibo,mahlo a ka a mpontshang nah
[I laugh]
Him:Ho ntse ho ya jwang?
Me:Ho ya isa isa,wena ho wena moo ho ntse ho ya jwang.
Him:Re a leka watseba.Okae Your wife?
Me:O setse kwana Pretoria,nna ke tlile mona ntse ke renovate ntlo ya ntate.
Him:Chehe,wa sebetsa neh?
[I chuckle]
Me:Ache,re leka fela.Mosadimoholo okae,honeng ke mo qetetse.
Him:O teng ka tlung ka moo
Me:E re keye ke lo mo bona,ke tla kgutlela ka ho wena ka mona.
Him:Ohkay
[I left him and went back to the house.Seriti led me to the room she was in]
Me:Ke a leboha.
Seriti:Nkgono,Pheko ke ona o tlile ho wena,e re ke le siye heh.

Nkgono Maleshoane:Pheko Mora wa Morwetsana le Dipoloko.
Me:Dumela Nkgono,ho ntse ho ya jwang.
Here:Chehe,re ya leka mona. Wena o ntso e ya jwang?
Me:chehe lenna ke ya leka nkgono.Chehe Nkgono,ke na le dipotso tse hlokang hlakiso mona.(i have questiong here)
Her:Tsa eng jwale?(about what?(
Me:Tsa batswadi ba ka nkgono.(about my parents)
Her:Ke eng ka bona mora?(what about then)
Me:Ke mang mme waka wa nnete and me kopa nnete fela nkgono.(who is my real mother,and please tell me the truth only??
Her...
Me:Nkgono
Her:Wa motseba mme wa hao mora o batla ho reng.(you know your mother,what do you mean?)
Me:Nkgono,ha ho sa thusa o batle ho tshireletsa batho ba seng ba le siyo.Ke nna a setse mona,ke na a tlameha ho shebana le ntho ena.Matsatsi a fitileng ho tlile mme,kgosatsana Tshoaro,o tlile a re ke mme waka.Ke batla ho tseba jwang hobane ke patile mme waka and ke nahana ke wena fela a ka nkarabang.(there's no use of protecting dead people.I am the one who is left behind.Few days ago,a woman,princess Tshaoaro came and said she was my mother.Now i want to know how because i burried my mother and you are the only one who can tell me)
Her:Chehe ngwanaka,taba ena e thata.Empa hehe ,tsohle tseo o di utlwileng ke nnete.Tshoaro ke yena mme wa hao.(my son this is too much but what you heard is true.Tshoaro is your mother)
What!!
Me:Eng,jwang?(what?how?)
Nkgono:Ntate wa hao,o betile mme wa hao mme yena le mosadi wa hae ba o nka ba o etse ngwana bona.(Your father raped Tshoaro then him and Mosetsana took you as their son)
Me:What?? Nkgono  yaba o pata ntho e kana kana?(how couod you hide such a big thing)
Nkgono:Ntshwarele empa e ne e se siphiri sa ka ho se bolela.(forgive me but it was not my secret to tell)
[I stood up]
Me: Chehe, ha ke tsebe ke i kutlwe jwang.E re ke tsamaye ke le siye,ditaba tsena di boima haholo.

[I left ]