Chapter 28 - Amara's POV

TW: Sexual abuse at the end of the chapter

I'm trying to move my body, but I can't, it feels like I'm tied down somehow.

My eyelids feel too heavy to open but I have to. I have to see where I am and why I can't move.

I slowly open my eyes, and I'm met with darkness. I can't see anything.

I look to my left and try to move my hand, but it's no use. My body feels like it's in a starfish position, my legs tied and wrists tied.

Under my body feels soft, like a bed. My body is so cold, and I can't feel any type of material covering me. Am I naked?

Oh god, please no!

I heard heavy, clicking footsteps, walking towards the room but I still can't see anything. Within a few seconds, the clicking got louder and louder before I heard a door open. The light from outside the door was blinding. It lit up the whole room.

My eyes took a moment to adjust to the different lighting, and once they did, I saw a woman standing there with an evil smirk on her face. I couldn't believe who it was, this has to be some sort of a sick joke. What the hell is she doing here?

"Hi Amara, it's so good to see you're finally awake"

"Where am I?" I croaked out, my throat feels so dry and it burns when I talk.

"Oh, no need to worry about that. We've been waiting a long time to get you back" she stated.

Get me back?

"What do you mean, get me back?"

"You'll no soon enough" she replied, stepping closer to me. I finally was able to see that I'm handcuffed to a bed, with my ankles tied with rope. All my limbs are tied to the bed frame and I am indeed naked. My whole body was exposed to the cold damp air.

I looked around and all I see is concrete walls surrounding me, with a single bed pressed up to a wall. A few items on the walls, looks like whips and canes, and some chains hanging from the ceiling. Where the hell was I?

The woman trailed a finger down my chest, in between my exposed breasts, all the way down my stomach towards my pussy. I didn't like it, I felt so uncomfortable and scared. What is she going to do to me?

"You stole him from me, you know. We were going to get married and have a child together. But then you came out of nowhere and stole him. Prancing around the house, trying to get his attention, like the little whore you are" Venom leaking from her tongue.

"P-please, I'm sorry. I didn't m-mean to" I stuttered. Panic started to overtake my body, my whole being shaking, terrified of what was going to happen.

"Shut up whore! We are going to break you, sell you and make you wish you died that night with your disgusting mother!"

I heard more footsteps walking towards the room I'm being held in. When he walked through the door, my face paled, probably looking like a ghost right now. My body began trembling even more.

"Michaela, are you getting acquainted with our guest?"

"Of course baby, you know me, I love having new people to get to know" she purred out, hand still trailing around my pussy.

"B-baby?" I asked, confused. Why is Michaela calling him baby?

"Oh yes, did I forget to mention, Michaela and I go way back" he wrapped his arm around her, holding her growing bump with his hand.

"What do you say, baby, should we have some fun with her?" Michaela asked him, an evil twinkle in her eye.

"Of course, but let's get Grayson down here, he can enjoy it just as much"

A few moments later, the boy from school, who had kidnapped me, had walked into the room. He was already shirtless and started unbuckling his pants while stalking over to me.

I didn't realise that Michaela and he were stripping each other's clothes off and in no time, they were completely naked, rubbing each other's bodies, while Grayson was crawling onto the bed where I am still tied down.

"This is going to be fun" he stated before ramming his cock into my hole, with such force, a scream of pain escaped my lips.

---------------------------------------

Who do you think he is?

Will the others find Amara?