Chapter 17 - Lorenzo's POV

Smut warning - whole chapter (skip if this type of writing isn't for you)

"Well... That was fun" sarcasm dripping from my tongue. Amara and I were sitting on her bed just staring at the wall. I can understand why Romeo got mad, hell, I would if it was my little sister, but did he really have to punch me? My jaw still hurts slightly from it.

"Mmmm" was the only reply from Amara. I turn my head in her direction and watch how her face slowly turns red. She's cute when she blushes.

I reach for her hand and intertwine our fingers together. "What are you thinking, Angelo?"

Only then does she look at me. I can tell she's overthinking things and I want to know everything that's on her mind. "You don't think we've just rushed into this do you?" she asks, worry etched on her face.

"No baby, we love each other. D-do you regret it?" I stutter out.

"No, no, of course not. Do you?"

"No, definitely not, Angelo. I'll never regret it even for a second" I lean in and give her a small delicate kiss on her lips.

I try to pull back but I think Amara has other intentions. She grips the front of my shirt and pulls me towards her, locking her beautiful, plump lips to mine. There's something about this kiss that excites me, maybe because Amara has never initiated the kiss before.

My hand glides up her body and makes its way to the back of her neck, gripping a handful of her hair to keep her close to me. She pushes me back on the bed and gets on top of me. With me laying on my back and her straddling my hips, I have never had her in this position before and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it.

"What do you want, Angelo?" I whisper against her lips. "I need you to tell me what you want"

"I want you Enzo. I want you to make me cum"

Well, okay. This is different. She has never actually opened up like this, and I can tell it shocked her slightly, her wide eyes looking back at me, stunned into silence.

"Don't you worry baby, I will make you feel amazing" I grin up at her, her cheeks flushing a deeper red.

I lift her up and lay her down on the bed while I stand up in front of her just staring at her face. I can't get enough of her beautiful face, and perfect body.

I reach over on the bed and pick up a familiar box that I remember us buying from the mall earlier in the day. I rip the box open and remove the pink vibrator from the confinements. I look back at Amara and I can tell she is nervous. This is all new to her.

"Don't worry baby, we can make you feel good" I wink at her, which earns a giggle from her lips.

I get back down on the bed, hovering over her small body. I lean in and press my lips against hers, softly at first, and then the kiss becomes harder and needier. My left-hand holds the vibrator, whilst my right lightly runs from her cheek, down her neck, over her boob and down her stomach.

Her breath hitches when I get to the waistband of her sweatpants. I toy with the elastic for a moment longer before she stops the kiss with a huff, looking into my eyes "just pull them down already" she whines.

My eyes widen before a smirk makes its way to my face. "Someone's needy" I joke, amusement evident in my voice and face. She gives me a pointed look that says 'shut the fuck up'. "Okay, okay. Lift your hips baby" she does as I say, and I immediately pull down her sweats, only to find she isn't wearing any panties.

My cock automatically stiffens in my pants and I can't seem to take my eyes away. I'm just staring at her glistening, pink pussy. She's wet for me already.