Chapter 29: He Found Out

It has been a few weeks of Rani being pregnant, and her stomach was staring to show.

"Kion, can I talk to you for a second?" Lux asked. "Sure." They walked off. "Kion, I think Rani is pregnant," Lux said. Kion laughed. "Kion, I'm serious, her stomach is growing, and she has been eating a lot more. When Liv was pregnant, she was doing those same things. I've also noticed how Rani has been craving things, like berries, or meat. And she never does anything dangerous, she had hardly even walks around anymore!" Lux shouted. Kion stood there, shocked. "What do I do!" Kion shouted, "I'm not ready to be a father!" "Kion, that's not true, I've seen you with my cubs, you will be a better father than me," Kux said. "Really?" Kion asked. "Yes, now go tell Rani that you know. Wait, why didn't she tell you?" Lux asked. "I don't know, what if they aren't my cubs! What if she's cheating on me!" Kion panicked. "Kion, I don't think Rani is cheating on you, just go ask her," Lux ordered. Kion gulped, but walked to Rani.

"Rani?" Kion asked. "Yes sweety?" Rani kissed his cheek. "Are you cheating on me?" Kion asked sternly. "What of course not!" Rani replied. "Then why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" Kion asked. Rani looked shocked. "You know?" Kion nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?" Kion demanded. "Well, you said you weren't ready for cubs, so when I found out a couple weeks ago, I didn't want you to get mad and leave me, or kill our cubs. So I decided to not tell you," Rani explained. "Rani, I am so sorry I did that to you, and I understand why you did that, but I am excited for cubs, I just was doubting if I'd be a good father, so I said I wasn't ready," Kion explained, "But hanging out with Liv and Lux's cubs, taught me that I can be a good dad." Rani ran up and kissed him. "Wait, the day you found out, was that the day you were saying nonsense?" Kion asked. Rani blushed. Kion chuckled. He nuzzled her. "I love you," Kion said. "I love you too," Rani smiled.

3 months later:

"Ahhh!" Rani woke up screaming. "Rani, what's wrong?" Kion asked. Everyone woke up. "The, the cubs, are, are COMING!" She screamed. Kion's world went fuzzy. He started to get dizzy. He fainted. "Really dude, now is not the time!" Lux shouted. Lux put Kion on his back, and Jax put Rani on his. They ran inside the tree. Lux set Kion outside, and Jax brought Rani in. She was screaming in pain. Kion woke up. "RANI!" He screamed. He was about to run in, but was stopped by Lux. "Kion, you can't," He said. Kion growled. He paced back and forth infront of the tree, for hours.

"Why is it taking so long!" He growled. "I-Im not sure, let's hope Janna, Alinta, Liv, and Risa are know what they are doing," Jax said panicked.

In the tree:

Rani was screaming in pain. She was crying. "Your ok Rani, your doing fine," Janna said. Suddenly, Rani blacked out. "NO!" Liv shouted. "What's wrong?" Risa asked. "Rani blacked out, and if she stays blacked out, she could have a miscarriage, and die as well" Liv shouted. "Get water!" Janna ordered. Alinta ran farther in the tree, and splashed some on Rani. She didn't wake up. They looked at each other, panicked. "That usually works, see if she's alive," Janna said. Risa listened for a heartbeat. "She's alive." "We can't have her give birth while passed out, that would kill her and the cubs," Liv said. "No matter what, don't let Kion in here," Janna said. "Why?" Risa asked. "Because, finding out his cubs, and Rani might die, will put him in a rage, and he might end up killing her, not on purpose though," Janna explained. They nodded. "I'll go and make sure Kion doesn't come in," Risa ran to the opening.

Kion saw Risa come out. "Can I come in?" He asked panicked. "I'm sorry Kion, you can't, she's not done giving birth," Risa said. Kion growled, "It's been HOURS!" "I know Kion, but you need to bear with me, ok?" Risa asked. "Deep breaths." Kion took a deep breath, and that calmed him a bit.

"We need to find something to wake her up, we don't have much time!" Alinta shouted. Liv looked sad, "We lost a cub."