Chapter 4: Hide and Seek Pin

3rd Person:

Rani led Kion, Risa, Alinta, Liv, Cyrus, Jax, and Lux to the forest for a game. "What game do you think we are playing?" Kion asked Jax, Cyrus, and Lux. "I bet it's the weird hide and seek pinning game they like to do with males," Lux rolled his eye's. "Yeah it's basically the only game they like to play," Jax sighed with an eye roll. "Why?" Kion asked. "No idea," Cyrus replied.

"So Rani, want to do the hide and seek pin game were we each have our own opponent and we try to pin them down first?" Risa asked. "Sure," Rani chuckled.

The 8 lions finally arrived at the forest. "Ok, so we are playing hide and seek pin," Rani said. Lux whispered in Kion's ear, "Told ya." Kion chuckled. "As most of you know, we each have an opponent to try to find and pin, we take rounds of the seekers and hiders," Rani explained. "Cyrus is with Risa, Lux is with me, Jax is with Alinta and Rani is with Kion," Liv said. The pairs went by their opponent. "Girls are seekers first," Risa exclaimed. "Ok guys, you have one minute to hide anywhere in this forest," Alinta explained. "In 3..2..1.. go!" The lionesses shouted. The males ran off. Jax went to a rock and hid there because his fur color almost exactly matched it. "This is going to be hard for you Kion," Lux chuckled running alongside Kion. "No, I have an idea," Kion abruptly stopped. He rolled around in mud, covering his golden fur. "Now I'm hidden," Kion crouched in tall thick grass. Lux ran off to a bush, and Cyrus ran in some tall grass. "Here we come!" They heard the lionesses shout. Rani went looking for Kion, Liv for Lux, Alinta for Jax, and Risa for Cyrus. Kion made sure not to move a muscle, because grass can be very loud. He smelled Rani's scent getting closer. Then he heard a 'Gotcha' from Risa. Cyrus got pinned. Then he heard Alinta get Jax. A couple minutes later, Liv got Lux. He was the only one left, and Kion really didn't feel like getting beat. Kion could smell Rani walking by him. He didn't dare look up from the grass.

"Where could he be?" Liv asked. Kion heard Lux chuckle. Suddenly, Kion was flung out of the grass, and slammed into the ground. He looked up and saw Rani. "Ha I got you!" She mocked. Kion rolled his eye's. "Wow Kion, and you had an amazing hiding spot," Lux said. Kion smiled. Rani still had him pinned. "Lets see if you can get me next round," Rani smirked. She got off Kion. Kion went into a lake and washed off. He shook himself dry. "Alright you girls have one minute to hide," Cyrus said. In 3....2...1... go!" All the males shouted at once. The lionesses bolted away.

Rani climbed up a tree, Alinta hid in tall grass, Risa in mud, and Liv hid behind a rock. "We're coming!" The males shouted. Kion bolted away. He looked for Rani's scent, and got it right away. It went to a tree. Kion looked up and saw Rani, though it seemed she couldn't see him. Kion got into a pouncing position, jumped up, grabbed Rani and pinned her down. "How did you find me so easy!" She asked shocked. "You didn't mask your scent,"Kion smirked. Rani blushed. That was a pretty amiture mistake. Kion kept her pinned. He heard Lux get Liv, Jax get Alinta, and Cyrus get Risa. He let Rani up. "Wow Kion you found Rani fast," Cyrus said. "She didn't mask her scent," Kion chuckled. Rani blushed from embarrassment. "Next game!" Risa shouted