Chapter 13: Breaktime and Suprise

"Yes a break sounds good," Risa yawned. The 8 lions walked into a forest, and all layed down. "Kion I need to talk to you," Lux said. "Uh ok?" Kion replied. Kion followed Lux.

After a few minutes of walking, Lux stopped

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After a few minutes of walking, Lux stopped. "So Kion, I was wondering if you could help me," Lux asked. "Sure what do you need?" Kion replied. "I kinda have a crush on Liv, and I want to ask her on a date," Lux said. "Wow that's awsome!" Kion shouted, "But what do you need me for?" "I need you to make sure she stays away from Willows Peak, that is where the date will be, then I'll tell you when I'm ready. I'm going to head there, then you give and excuse on why she needs to go up there," Lux explained. "Ohhh I see," Kion replied, "I would love to help." "Your the best dude," Lux said. "I know," Kion smiled. The two males walked back. "I'm going off now, don't let her near Willows Peak remember," Lux whispered. Kion nodded. Lux walked off. Kion sat down. "Where's Lux?" Rani asked. "Oh his parents needed him for something," Kion replied. "Oh."

The 7 lions were talking for a while. Kion noticed Lux. "Excuse me for a second," Kion said. He walked off to Lux. "Yeah Lux?" He asked. "Ok in about 5 minutes, tell Liv she needs to go to Willows Peak," Lux instructed. Kion nodded. He walked back to the group.

When 5 minutes passed, Kion said, "Oh I just remembered, Liv, your parents need you at Willows Peak." "Why?" Liv asked. Kion shrugged. Liv left to Willows Peak. Once she was out of sight, Kion said, "This way guys, I have something to show you." Kion, Rani, Alinta, Risa, Cyrus, and Jax walked quietly to Willows Peak. They had beaten Liv. Lux had a trail of rose petals, a killed gazelle, and he had a flower necklace in his jaw.

Liv arrived. She was shocked at what she saw.

Lux was at the end of the rose petal trail, the flower necklace in his jaw

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lux was at the end of the rose petal trail, the flower necklace in his jaw. "Is this a date?" Rani whispered. Kion nodded. Liv walked down the rose petal trail to Lux. "Lux what is all this?" She asked. Lux put the flower necklace around her neck. "It is a date," he smiled. Liv smiled back. She licked his cheek. Kion grimaced, "Ew," He said.

Rani chuckled, "Kion, one day you'll have a mate and you will be doing that all the time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rani chuckled, "Kion, one day you'll have a mate and you will be doing that all the time." "Highly doubt it," Kion rolled his eye's. They went back to watching Lux and Liv. They were both eating the dead gazelle. "Liv, I've had a crush on you for a while, and I was wondering if you'd be my mate?" He asked. "OMG! Of course!" She squeaked. Lux and Liv nuzzled each other. Kion, Rani, Risa, Alinta, Jax, and Cyrus left.

They went back to the clearing. "All this romantic stuff is making me want to throw up," Kion said. "Kion really, your going to be doing all those things when you have a mate," Rani replied. "Yeah that's never gonna happen," Kion stuck his tongue out in disgust. Rani rolled her eyes. Alinta and Risa chuckled. "What do you think Liv and Lux are doing?" Jax asked. "No idea," Cyrus replied.

About 30 minutes later, Lux and Liv came back. Lux took Kion aside. "Thanks for the help dude," Lux thanked. "Anytime," Kion replied, "my only question for you is, how does this romantic stuff not making you want to throw up?" Lux chuckled, "Kion I'm older than you, so it's not so weird to me, plus, you and Rani will be doing romantic stuff soon," Lux smirked. "What! No way," Kion shook his head. "Kion, don't be so immature," Lux replied. Kion stuck his tongue out. Lux laughed. "Guess there is still a little cub left in you huh?" "Yep, my cubhood was awsome, I'm not ready to let that go yet," Kion replied. Lux chuckled. "Kion, you still need to understand, love is the circle of life, I know you and Rani will be mates, even if that's now, or years to come," Lux said. "Yeah yeah whatever," Kion replied. The two males walked back.

"Ok, so now we have a new couple!" Rani shouted in excitement. Liv and Lux smiled at eachother. "Let's go to sleep," Risa said, "I'm tired." Everyone nodded. Liv and Lux cuddled, and everyone else slept by themselves.

Kion and Rani: The Way Of Healing (My Season 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें