Chapter 3: Control

3rd Person:

Rani ran after Kion. Kion turned around,"I thought I said to leave me alone!" He growled. "The mud must be wearing off," Rani thought. "Kion, you need to heal," Rani said. Kion stopped. Rani crashed into him. "What do you mean?" Kion asked. "I can heal your scar Kion," Rani said. "You can?" "Yes. Would you like to start now?" Rani asked. "Yes," Kion replied enthusiasticly. "Good, the first concept is control," Rani explained, "Climb that tree." Kion looked at the tree to his left. "Uh ok." He climbed the tree with ease. "Lay down on that branch," Rani instructed. Kion did so. His front and back left paw on the branch, and his front and back right paw hanging off. "Guys you can come out now," Rani shouted. Kion raised an eyebrow. Then he felt something slimy and sticky on his head. "What the heck!" He shouted. He felt it on his back. He turned around and saw a frog on his back. "Ahh!" Kion shouted. He slipped off the tree and landed hard on his back. Rani chuckled, "Scared by a little frog?" Kion lifted his head, but it fell back down. "There's scared, and then there's suprised," he explained, still in pain. "And you were both," Rani chuckled. Kion gave a shocked expression. "C'mon tough guy, try again," Rani said. Kion got up. He climbed the tree, and layed on the branch. The frogs started jumping on him.

"Remember Kion, stay in control," Rani instructed

"Remember Kion, stay in control," Rani instructed. "Easy for you to say, you don't have slimy frogs jumping on you," Kion said. Rani laughed. "How long do I need to be like this exactly?" Kion asked. "I don't know, that depends on the frogs," Rani replied. "But what if they never get off me?" Kion complained. "Oh c'mon Kion, I thought you were tough but I guess your not," Rani shrugged. "And what does that have to do with anything?" Kion asked. "Being able to control yourself, while being in an uncomfortable position, while having frogs on you," Rani said. Kion rolled his eye's.

A couple minutes later, Rani got an idea. She would try to tempt Kion into losing his control. Not in a bad way, just so that he could having a better healing experience. Rani was starting to walk off. "Where are you going?" Kion asked. "A walk, be back in a few minutes," Rani said. "Uh ok," Kion replied.

Two minutes later, Rani came back with a gazelle. She went under the tree, and started to eat, making sure Kion noticed her. Kion smelled gazelle. He looked down and saw Rani eating. He licked his muzzle. Rani looked at him. "This is such a good gazelle, why don't you join me," Rani tried manipulating Kion. "She's saying I can come down, so I guess I will." Kion slid down the tree. "Mmm the gazelle looks good," Kion said. "This isn't for you," Rani replied. "What? But you said I could come down and eat!" Kion argued. "And you failed, I was seeing if you had control, and you don't," Rani looked at the sun, "We will try again tomorrow." She walked off. Kion growled and walked to the lion guard.

"You ok Kion?" Bunga asked. "UGH I wish Rani would stop being so hard on me!" Kion growled. "Kion, you attacked her three times, it's only fair that she gives you hard tests," Fuli replied. Kion rolled his eye's, curled up into a ball, and fell asleep.