Chapter 23: Venom Is Back

After they finished eating, they all layed down, talking. Kion started to feel something. It was uncontrollable, and hurt. He realized it was his scar. "Ahh!" He took his paw and rubbed his scar. "Kion you ok?" Liv asked. "No because your talking to me!" Kion growled. "Woah dude, chill," Lux said. "No, you chill," Kion growled. "Kion what's wrong?" Rani asked. Kion looked at her. His eyes turned green.

 His eyes turned green

N

o," Rani whispered. Kion started grunting with rage. "Kion, you need to calm down," Rani said. Kion couldn't hear anything, there was a ringing in his ear, then his body stiffened. He extended his claws, and smiled mischievously. "I'll kill the queen, then become king and rule everything!" He shouted. He bolted for the Tree Of Life. "STOP HIM!" Rani shouted. Everyone ran to him. Lux jumped on his back and pinned him down. Kion growled of hatred. He tried to get free, but Lux held him down. "Kion what's wrong?" Rani asked. Kion glared at her, "You. Now go away!" Kion pushed Lux off him, but the lionesses encircled him, not letting him go. "Let me go!" "No Kion, your out of control!" Rani shouted. Kion turned to Rani. He roared and charged at her, pinned her down, and bit hard into her neck. Rani tried to get him off, but he was way to strong. Lux, Jax, and Cyrus tried to help, but Kion kicked them out of the way. Liv, Risa, and Alinta were not as strong as Kion, and got kicked to the side instantly.

Kion clawed down Rani's sides. Rani screamed in pain. Their friends were on the ground, unconscious. "Kion stop please!" Rani begged through tears, but Kion couldn't hear her, Scar was talking to him. "Kill them all, rule everything, you deserve to be king, leave no one to fight against you." The real Kion, his soul was trapped, it couldn't get out and help Kion become good again.

Rani could feel the amount of blood she was losing. Kion bit hard into her neck. Rani's life slowly started to drift away. Her eyes slowly closed, and she went limp. Kion smiled at his work. He started walking to the tree, licking Rani's blood off his muzzle.

Rani had not died, she just blacked out from the amount of blood loss, but if Kion bit her in the neck again, she would have for sure died. Rani had no strength in her body. She couldn't move. She could only open her eyes. She saw Kion walking toward the Tree, ready to kill her grandmother. "NO!" She screamed. Kion heard this and turned around. He saw Rani was alive.

"How is she alive!" He growled. Kion rubbed his scar again, and ran to her. He jumped back on top of her. "How are you alive!" He shouted. "Kion, this isn't you, please come back! I want to caring, kind, fun, handsome Kion back, please!" Rani begged. Kion realized what she had said. He took in her words. "Kion I know this isn't you, but please come back. Look at what you did to your friends," Kion looked over to Lux, Jax, Cyrus, Liv, Alinta, and Risa. "Look at what you did to me," Rani said sympathecily. Kion looked down on Rani, there was blood everywhere. "Please, give me the real Kion, be the caring Kion again, be the kind Kion again, be the Kion I used to know," Rani said.

Kion tried to fight against her words, but when she called him handsome, he just couldn't. He fought against Scar's words. He passed out and fell on Rani. This hurt Rani, one because he is super heavy, and two, she has open wounds, and with Kion on them, they stung. Rani had no strength to even try to get Kion off her. She just layed there. She noticed Kion's golden fur. His stomach and sides were turning red from her blood. "Sorry Kion. That is going going be almost impossible to clean," she chuckled. She layed back down, and fell asleep, waiting for Kion to wake up.

After about an hour, Kion woke up. His stomach felt sticky, he realized he had blood all over him. Then he looked down on Rani, her eyes were closed, and she looked dead. "RANI!" He screamed. "Get up Rani please!" Kion tried shaking her awake. "Huh what's going on?" She asked. "Are you ok? How did this happen?" Kion asked worried. "Kion, you did this to me," She said sadly. "What, no!" Kion shouted. "Your scar took over again." "But I thought you said it was healed?" Kion growled. "It is, but I don't know what happened," Rani replied. Kion looked at their unconscious friends. "Did I do that to?" He asked. Rani nodded. Kion sighed. "Your fine Kion, its not your fault," Rani put her paw on his shoulder. Kion got off her.