Chapter 16: Singing Competition

"Who wants to go first?" Liv asked. "I'll go," Rani offered. "Wow us girl," Liv replied. Rani smiled. She stood in the middle of everyone she started to sing. (Im not going to put the lyrics, so if you want to listen to the song, click on it)

"OMG Rani what was amazing!" Liv shouted. "Thank you," Rani smiled. Alinta went next.

"That was really good Alinta," Risa said. Alinta smiled. Risa went next.

"I really liked that Risa," Liv said. "Thanks Liv," Risa smiled. Liv went next.

"Liv you have such a beautiful voice!" Lux said shocked. "Aww thanks," Liv smiled. Cyrus went next.

"Wow Cyrus, that was pretty good," Jax said. Cyrus smiled. Jax went next.

"Well said Jax," Alinta said. "Thanks," Jax smiled. Lux went next.

"That was amazing Lux," Liv nuzzled him. "Ok Kion, let see if you can do better," Rani mocked. Kion smirked. He started singing.

"Woah....I loved that!" Rani shouted. "Thanks," Kion smiled.

"Ok so the winner of the girls round is...RANI!" Liv shouted. "Really!" Liv nodded. "Yay!" Rani shouted.

"The winner of the boys is....KION!" Lux shouted. "Really?" Kion raised and eyebrow. "Yeah, yours was awsome," Lux said. Everyone nodded. "Ok then," Kion shrugged. "Now what?" Rani asked. "How about we do fighting, but with our claws sheathed, and only lightly bite with out teeth," Lux suggested. "Sounds good to me," Rani said. Jax nodded. "Ok, Kion is with Rani, Liv is with Lux, Alinta is with Cyrus, and Jax is with me," Risa explained. Everyone nodded. The lionesses all lined up, and right across from them, were the males. "Oh wait!" Kion shouted. "What?" Lux asked. "We need someone to tell us when to stop, go, and if we are hurting each other," Kion explained. "I'll go get Baliyo," Rani ran off.

She arrived with Baliyo. "Ok, now we're ready," Rani went on the opposite side of Kion. "3..2..1..go!" Baliyo shouted. Rani charged at Kion. Kion swiftly moved to the side. "That all you got?" He smirked.

Rani growled in a playful way

Rani growled in a playful way. Kion ran up and headbutted her, sending her flying. Rani quickly stood up. She shook her head, then charged Kion. She jumped over him, then quickly turned around. She jumped on his back, but he didn't fall. Kion stood on his hind paws, and Rani slid off. Kion quickly turned around. Rani was laying on her stomach. Kion took his front right paw, and firmly placed it on her back, showing he one. "Pinned ya," He boasted. "UGH fine," Rani rolled her eyes. Kion took his paw off Rani. They looked over at the others. Liv had Lux pinned, Cyrus had Alinta pinned, and Risa had Jax pinned.

"Can't believe I lost to you," Rani looked at Kion. "Well I am a better fighter than you," Kion mocked. Rani rolled her eyes. "Fine you get ONE free pin," Kion sighed. Rani jumped up with excitement. She quickly pinned Kion down. "For the record, I let you take me down," Kion gently pushed Rani off him. "Still a win for me," Rani smiled. Lux walked up to Kion. "You lost to Rani?" He asked. "I don't know how that's even a question, but I beat Rani, and she looked mad and upset so I let her get a free pin," Kion rolled his eye's. Lux chuckled. "Although I think it's funny how you lost you Liv," Kion smirked. "I was trying, I really was, but somehow she took me over," Lux replied. "Exactly why I don't want a mate, lionesses are so controling," Kion rolled his eye's. "I find joy in making Liv happy, you will for your lionesses, as soon as you stop acting like a cub," Lux explained. Kion stuck his tongue out, "Never." Lux chuckled and rolled his eye's. Rani laughed.

Lux took Kion away from the group. "Kion, I thought you liked Rani?" Lux asked. "No, she is just really good at calming me down," Kion explained. "Kion, that is the definition of 'she likes you'!" Lux shouted. "Wow Lux, you having a girlfriend really changed you," Kion replied. Lux rolled his eye's. "Kion why don't you want a mate?" Lux asked. "Because lionesses think they can control the males, like Liv is doing with you," Kion explained. "Kion, she isn't controlling me, I'm happy to be doing things for her, I would die for her," Lux replied. "Exactly, they make you want to give up you life," Kion scoffed. "No Kion, that's not it, if she were in danger, I would push her out of the way, and die, I love her to much to see her die," Lux said looking at Liv from afar, "You would do the same for Rani, and actually, you already have." "Wait what!" Kion shouted. "You stood over her and protected her from the bees," Lux explained. "Oh Phew I thought you were going to say that I did something meaningful," Kion took a sigh of relief. Lux chuckled, "You do have a good sense of humor Kion." Kion smiled. "But, when you protected Rani from those bees, that was your male protective instinct kicking in. You might not see it, but I do, your heart likes Rani, but your using your head, and when you saw Rani in danger, you acted like you were her mate, protecting her from anything to not see her in pain," Lux explained. "Seriously dude. Liv has made you go coo coo," Kion said. "Kion, stop playing jokes! You need to start thinking with your heart Kion, your head doesn't help," Lux explained. "I don't need to, I'm not having a mate," Kion replied. "But your bestfriends with Rani!" Lux shouted. "So?" Kion raised an eyebrow. "I was bestfriends with Liv, now we're mates. Your parents were best friends, my parents were best friends, Sahasi and Ananda were best friends-" Kion cut Lux off. "Who's Sahasi and Ananda?" He asked. Lux sighed. "Rani's parents." "What happend to them?" Kion asked. "So she hasn't told you," Lux sighed.