Chapter 15: Servant

"You good dude?" Lux asked. Kion shook his head a bunch of times and blinked. "Yeah I think so,"  he replied. "Ok Kion, so you don't like sorting flowers," Rani chuckled. "No, flowers are a sign of romance, and that disgusts me," Kion stuck his tongue out. "Kion, I guarantee, that when you have a mate, you'll constantly be giving her flowers," Rani said. "No I won't, because I won't have a mate," Kion replied. "Well I'm sure many lionesses want to be your mate Kion," Rani said. Kion raised and eyebrow. "So Kion, your my servant today, I want you to clean my fur," Rani ordered. "Fine," Kion rolled his eye's.  Rani layed down, and Kion started cleaning her fur. Risa, Liv, Alinta, Jax, Cyrus and Lux chuckled. Rani was enjoying Kion cleaning her fur. Kion was less so.  Rani rolled over on her back. Signaling Kion to clean her stomach and chest. Kion looked at Lux. Lux smirked at him. Kion started cleaning Rani's chest. Lux, Liv, Cyrus, Risa, Alinta, and Jax left.

Kion was still cleaning Rani's fur. The rasp of Kion's tongue brought pleasure to Rani. Kion could feel Rani purring. "Why are you purring?" He asked. Rani didn't answer. She kept purring. She closed her eye's. Kion raised and eyebrow. He went back to cleaning Rani's fur. Rani started to moan. Kion immediately stopped. "Rani?" He asked. Rani looked at him. "Sorry," she apologized. She got up. "Now what do you want me to do?" Kion asked. "I want you to take some kind of leaf to make your breath smell better," Rani smirked. Kion gave a shocked face. "What!" He shouted. "No I'm just kidding Kion," Rani laughed. "Is my breath that bad?" Kion asked. "No Kion, it was a joke," Rani replied. "It better be," Kion said. Rani laughed. "Ok, I want you to catch me something to eat," Rani ordered. "Sure," Kion ran off.

Kion soon came back with a gazelle. "Here you go," he said. "Thanks," Rani started eating. "Are you not going to eat?" Rani asked. "Oh," Kion said shocked. He walked up and started eating. When they finished, Rani said, "Kion, I want to jump down that ridge again." "But I thought you were scared?" Kion smirked. "I am not," Rani scoffed. "Sure seemed like it when you grabbed onto my neck and screamed," Kion smirked. Rani growled. Kion laughed. "Let's go," He led Rani to the ridge.

They arrived. They started climbing. Rani slipped. Kion quickly grabbed her scruff. Rani got her balance, "Thanks." Kion nodded. They reached the top. Kion pulled himself up, then helped Rani. "Just let me catch my breath real fast," Rani gasped for breath. Kion chuckled. Kion jumped off the ridge. "Woo hoo!" He shouted. Rani looked down. She slowly walked to the edge. She jumped down. Kion was way ahead of her. "Kion wait up!" She shouted. "I can't!" He shouted back. He jumped off onto the ground. Rani quickly joined. "Let's go find the others," she suggested. "Good idea," Kion replied. They started walking around. They found their friends in a cave.

"Hey guys," Kion said. "Kion, Rani! I got a genius idea!" Liv shouted. "What's that?" Rani asked. "A singing competition!" Liv replied. "Sounds like fun," Rani replied.  "Yes, but we need to find the perfect place for it," Liv said. "And your on board with this?" Kion asked Lux. "Well she is my girlfriend, so whatever she says goes," Lux replied. "I don't want a girlfriend," Kion said. "Whatever dude," Lux chuckled. Alinta, Risa, Liv, Jax, Lux, Cyrus, Rani, and Kion walked out of the cave in search for a place to sing. "What are the best areas for singing?" Cyrus asked. "Not sure, we should just look for a place that gives off good sound," Alinta suggested. "Good thinking Alinta," Risa replied. They 8 lions kept walking around in search for a place to sing. They found a lake in the woods. "This place seems perfect," Rani said. "Yep," Jax replied. "Let's get this started," Jax shouted.