Chapter 6: Baobab Ball

"Next game!" Liv shouted. "What are we playing?" Cyrus asked. "Hmm how about Baobab Ball?" Lux suggested. "Yes!" Kion shouted. The 8 lions went look for a Baobab fruit. Risa found one. They all went back to the plains. "I'll start, and don't let the Baobab touch the ground or your out," Risa said. She threw the Baobab up, and hit it with her head. It went for Cyrus. Cyrus headbutted it to Liv. Liv missed, and Kion quickly slid on his stomach. The Baobab hit his back, and bounced up. Liv hit it with her head. "Thanks Kion," she thanked. "No problem," Kion replied. The Baobab went for Rani. She hit it up, and it went for Lux. Lux hit it. It went back to Cyrus. Cyrus missed and the Baobab hit the ground. "Aww man," Cyrus stepped out of the circle. Kion started. He headbutted the Baobab up into the air. It went to Rani. Rani hit it to Alinta. Alinta missed. "Better luck next time," Cyrus said. Alinta nodded.

Soon after, Risa, Jax, Kion, and Rani got out. Now only left were Lux and Liv. Lux hit the Baobab ball. Liv hit it right back. Lux ran for it, and barely made it. Liv hit the Baobab with ease. Lux missed. "Yeah go Liv!" Risa shouted. "Thanks," Liv replied. "You guys want to take a quick break before playing more games?" Rani asked. "Sure," Lux replied. The 8 lions layed down. They were all just talking about anything really. Kion eventually fell asleep. He was to bored.

Rani noticed Kion fell asleep.

"Hey guys look at Kion," Rani whispered

"Hey guys look at Kion," Rani whispered. Every looked at him and chuckled. "I've got and idea," Rani smirked. "What is it?" Lux asked. "I'm going to scream in his ear for help, and see what he does," Rani smirked. "Oooo I like this idea," Risa replied. Rani walked up to Kion and put her muzzle by his ear. "Help I'm being attacked!" She screamed. Kion jumped up. "What's going on!" He shouted. He looked around confused. He saw everyone chuckling. "Oh," he rolled his eye's. "Shouldn't have fallen asleep Kion," Rani chuckled. "Take this!" Kion as quick as lighting, pinned Rani down. He quickly let her up. "Never let your guard down," he mocked. Rani rolled her eyes but laughed. "Hey guys I got a great idea!" Cyrus shouted. "What?" Alinta asked. "We should have a roaring competition! And see who can roar the loudest!" Cyrus shouted. "That's a good idea!" Liv replied. "Cyrus, because you suggested it, you can roar first," Rani said. Cyrus nodded. He roared a pretty decent roar. Liv went next. Her's was pretty good. Jax went, and his was pretty loud. Risa went, and she wasn't as loud. Lux went, and his was loudest so far. Rani then went, and was just under Lux. Now it was Kion's turn. He knew he had this one in the bag. Kion's pupils shrank, and he used the roar of the elders.

Everyone's jaw dropped

Everyone's jaw dropped. Kion smirked. "Kion you are amazing!" Jax shouted. "Thanks!" Kion replied smiling.

After a couple minutes, everyone started to get hungry. "Let go get food girls," Risa said. The lionesses nodded and walked off. The males were left in peace. "Finally we get some peace!" Lux chuckled. They laughed. "I don't understand why they need to be doing all this squeaking and stuff. Don't they realize it's annoying?" Cyrus asked. "No idea," Jax replied. Kion had his mind stuck in the clouds. "Kion? You here dude?" Lux asked. "What? Oh yeah," Kion replied. Lux raised an eyebrow, "What were you thinking about?" "Uh nothing," Kion chuckled nervously. "Was it Rani?" Lux asked with a chuckle. "What! No," Kion looked away. "Dude your fine we won't tell," Lux chuckled. "Phew," Kion took a sigh of relief. "Oh so you were thinking about her," Jax said. "Uhhh," Kion blushed. "That's good dude!" Lux shouted. "Yeah, I bet Rani likes you too," Cyrus said. Kion rolled his eye's. "Doubt it, I attacked her three times, nearly killing her in all of them," Kion explained. "What why?" Lux asked. Kion pointed toward his scar. "Ohhhh," Cyrus said.

The lionesses showed up with two gazelles and a zebra. "Nice catch!" Cyrus complemented. The lionesses smiled. The 8 lions ate. When they finished, Risa shouted, "Next game!"