Chapter 11: Kion Please!

Kion hadn't shown any signs of life. "Kion please get up," Rani begged. She started giving cpr again. Lux stopped her. "He's gone Rani," he quietly whispered. "NO!" Rani cried. She cried into Liv's shoulder. Liv put her arm around Rani. Lux looked at Kion. He thought he saw his stomach move, just the slightest. "Guys!" He shouted. Rani looked up. "I think I saw him barely breath!" Lux shouted. Rani dashed forward. She gave him cpr. After a few minutes, she listened to his heart. It was beating, meaning he was alive. "He's alive!" Rani shouted. Rani was expecting him to wake up, but he didn't. "Why isn't Kion waking up?" She asked worried. "Oh no!" Alinta said shocked. "What!" Rani shouted panicked. "I think Kion is in a coma," Alinta explained. Rani's eye's widened. "No he can't be!" She shouted. "It's the only explanation," Alinta replied. Rani looked back over to Kion. He was breathing, but showed no signs of consciousness. "Let's take him to the tree," Rani mumbled. Lux put Kion on his back. They all walked to the tree.

"Queen Janna?" Lux asked. Janna looked up. "Yes?" "We think Kion is in a coma," Lux explained. "Oh no, bring him here," Janna instructed. Lux brought him to her rock. Janna inspected his breathing, and listened to his heart rate. She sighed, "He is in a coma." "NO!' Rani cried. Risa comforted her. "When will he wake up?" Lux asked. "That's depends, it could be in a few minutes, a couple days, a few months, or a couple years," Janna explained. "What!" Lux shouted. "A few years!" Jax replied shocked. Rani burst into tears.

"Is there anything you can do?" Liv asked

"Is there anything you can do?" Liv asked. Janna shook her head. "Only time can heal this wound." Lux took Kion's body and put it to the side of the tree. Everyone walked out depressed. "Rani it's ok, " Alinta said. "No it's not! He can't heal his scar anymore! What if he wakes up full of anger and hatred!" Rani cried. "I don't think he will," Cyrus replied. They all layed down by a willow tree.

Kions Coma Dream:

Kion was walking in a beautiful place, luxurious plants everywhere, crystal clear waters, and the grass was super soft. "Where am I?" Kion asked. Kion saw a lion that looked familiar walk up to him. It was Mufasa. "Kion, you are in the place of dead lions," Mufasa said. "I'm dead!" Kion shouted. "No Kion, you are just in a coma, you need to pass this test in order to wake up," Mufasa explained. Kion nodded. "Follow me." Kion followed Mufasa to a black circle, hovering in the air. "Kion, you need to go through this in order to wake up, but I must warn you, it's painful," Mufasa explained. "But grandfather, if I can, why don't you come through it and be alive again?" Kion asked. "Kion, it's not that simple, if I try to go through, I just go right through, back here, this is only for lions in a coma, because they aren't actually dead," Mufasa explained. "Ohh," Kion nodded. "Kion, when you walk through this, you need to use all your strength and resist the pain," Mufasa said. Kion gulped, but walked toward the black whole. He looked back to his grandfather, "I'm glad I got to meet you grandfather," He said. "To you as well," Mufass replied. Kion looked into the black hole, he could see everyone crying. Kion stuck his paw through. It didn't hurt. He just assumed his grandfather had gotten it wrong. He put his other paw in, then his head. Once his head was in, then it started to get hard. He was struggling to go through, and it felt like his fur was getting ripped off. Kion screamed in pain. He was slowly walking in. Half of him was in the hole now. Kion was taking his back paws, and bringing them in. The only thing left was his tail. Kion kept pulling on his tail. He finally made it.

Rani and the others walked back into the tree. Kion was still laying there, breathing but unconscious. They were all still crying. They didn't know if Kion would take years to come back or not.

Suddenly, they heard Kion grunting. They all looked up. His body was trembling. "What's going on?" Liv asked. Kion screamed. "What!" Jax shouted. Kion's body was shaking. Kion's eyes were still closed, but they could tell he was in pain. Kion's legs started to move. Kion opened his eyes. "Kion!" Everyone shouted. They all ran up to him. "What happened?" Kion asked. "You drowned, Rani saved you, you were breathing, but fell into a coma, and now your back," Cyrus explained. "Oh," Kion replied. "I'm sorry Kion, this was my fault, I should have never done that test," Lux looked down in shame. Kion chuckled and stood up, "Your good Lux, and I would like to keep doing those dares." "NO Kion, what if you get hurt?" Rani shouted. "I'm fine,' Kion chuckled. They all walked out for the next brave test.