Chapter 3: Evil Unleashed-PT 2

3rd Person:

Kion flipped Rani over, her facing him. He took his front right paw, and put it to her throat. He clawed down her stomach. Rani screamed. She started crying. Kion was satisfied. Seeing others in pain brought joy to him. He didn't realize it, but each minute, he was being closer and closer to turning into Scar. Rani was in so much pain. She stood up. Kion pushed her back down. "You wouldn't leave me alone, now I'll torture you!" He smirked evilly. Rani was to weak to do anything. Kion kept taking his razor sharp claws and digging them into Rani's skin. Rani was losing to much blood, and she passed out.

Rani woke up in the tree. She looked up, and saw Baliyo keeping Kion pinned to the ground, Kion roaring with rage. Rani saw Kion's lion guard looking worried. Nirmala saw Rani awake. "RANI!" She ran up to her. "Great she's alive," Kion rolled his eye's. Baliyo dug his claws in Kion's side, but Kion didn't feel anything. "Rani what happend?" Fuli asked. "Kion attacked me again," Rani replied, her voice shaking. The guard looked over to Kion. His teeth were barred, his claws extended into the ground. "Rani, Kion is getting to dangerous, how are you supposed to heal him?" Fuli asked. Rani sighed, "I'm not sure." Kion flipped Baliyo off him and attacked Rani. Rani screamed in suprise. Fuli dragged Kion off Rani. "What has gotten into you!" Fuli shouted. Kion looked at Fuli, anger in his eyes. He pushed her aside, and charged Rani again. He bit into her neck. Rani lost her breath. She heard her parents talking to her in her head.

"Rani, Kion is in pain, his scar hurts, you need to get mud and put it on his scar, it won't heal him completely, but it will stop his outbursts for about an hour, but the mud won't always work, it isn't a cure, it just helps for a bit," Ananda said.

"Get mud!" Rani shouted. Bunga ran out, and quickly came back with a lot of mud. Kion was still clawing at Rani. Rani moved her arm, and put it in the mud. She quickly set it on Kion's scar. A couple seconds later, Kion stood still. He was still on Rani. He shook his head a bunch of times. "Ahh!" He grabbed his head with his paw. He fell on Rani. He quickly got up. He got off Rani. He kept shaking his head, and blinking his eyes. "Makini, get some tuliza," Rani said. Makini went out. "Are you ok Kion?" Rani asked approaching him. Kion looked at her. "What happened to you?" He asked taking the mud off his face. "Kion, you attacked me 3 times," Rani explained. "Yeah right, your funny," Kion laughed. Rani and everyone else looked at him seriously. "Wait, I actually did?" He asked. Rani nodded. "But, I'm not a bad lion, why would I attack you? And why doesn't my back hurt anymore?" Kion asked. "I have an answer for the first part, your scar is starting to take over, we need to get you to start healing," Rani said. "And I have a answer to the second part," Janna said, "When Baliyo stood on your back, he cracked it back into place." "Oh, I'm so sorry Rani, I hope it wasn't too bad," Kion said. "Uhhh, define your kind of bad, because you took your claws and clawed me from my throat to my stomach a bunch of times," Rani explained. Kion's eyes widened. "I'm a monster," he mumbled. He bolted out of the tree. Rani ran after him. "Kion wait!" She followed Kion to a lake. Kion sat there, looking at himself. Rani sat next to him. Kion pushed her away. Ananda's words went into Rani's mind, "it's not a cure, the mud will only heal him for about an hour." "Kion?" Rani asked. "Leave me alone," Kion said. Rani walked up to him. She saw Kion glaring at his scar in his reflection. She sat next to him. Kion moved away. "Kion please," Rani begged. "Don't come near me. No one is safe around me, I'm a monster," Kion growled. "No Kion, your not," Rani protested. Kion turned around and glared at her. "Yes I am, so get away from me!" He shouted and ran off.