Chapter 14: Anger Rising

The 8 lions woke up. Kion and Lux stretched. Kion shook his 'mane' out. Kion turned around and was surprised to see the lion guard. "Hey guys what are you doing here?" He asked. "Checking on you," Fuli replied. "Oh I'm doing just fine," Kion said. "That's good, we will be off on patrol then, bye Kion!" Fuli waved goodbye. "Bye guys!" Kion shouted. "Who was that?" Lux asked. "That was my lion guard," Kion said. "But those aren't lions?" Lux replied. "Yeah we get that a lot," Kion chuckled. "Kion, we need to start your healing," Rani said. "Oh right, what am I doing?" Kion asked. "You are not going to eat or drink anything unless you are on the verge of passing out," Rani said. "What!" Kion shouted. "Yep, but because of that, we get to stay with our friends longer," Rani said. "I guess that's true," Kion replied. "Yay! You guys get to stay!" Liv shouted. Risa chuckled along with Cyrus. "So what are we doing today for a game?" Jax asked. "Oh I hadn't thought about that," Lux said, "my mind has been on something else lately," he looked at Liv. Liv nuzzled him. "How about we have a tug of war contest!" Kion suggested. "Yes that's perfect!" Rani replied. "Let's go get a vine!" Cyrus shouted! Everyone ran off looking for a long but sturdy vine. Jax got one. He brought it to the others. "Ok, boys against girls!" Alinta shouted. The lionesses got on one side of the vine, the males on the other. Kion took his claw and made a line, "Whichever team goes past this, they lose and have to do anything the other team wants," Kion explained. "I'm gonna make you sharpen my claws," Alinta said, taking out her claws. "I'm gonna make you clean my fur for a week," Lux said smirking at Liv. "I'm gonna make you do all the hunting," Risa said. "Let's just get this started," Jax shouted. Everyone got into place, and grabbed the vine with their teeth. "3..2..1..go!" Lux shouted. They all started to pull. They were tied so far.

The lionesses were winning. The males were starting to panic. The lionesses gave one final pull, and brought the males over the line. "Lost at your own game," Rani smirked. Kion rolled his eye's. "Ok, we each control one for a day," Risa said, "Liv controls Lux, Alinta controls Cyrus, I control Jax, and Rani controls Kion." "Ohh no!" Kion complained. He sat up. "Prepare to be my servant," Rani smirked. Kion groaned. "Lux, I want you to sharpen my claws," Liv ordered in a playful way. "Ok," Lux took a small stick and held onto it. He started to sharpen Liv's claws. "Jax, catch me some food," Risa said. "Yes Risa," Jax ran off. "Cyrus, get me some water," Alinta ordered. "Yes Alinta," Cyrus ran to the lake. Rani smirked at Kion. Kion gulped. "Kion, get a whole bunch of flowers and bring them to me, carry as many as you can," she ordered. Kion rolled his eye's and walked to a flower garden. There were red flowers, purple flowers and blue flowers and yellow flowers and pink flowers. Kion just picked a bunch with his teeth, and put the bundle under his chin to carry. He walked back to Rani.

"You look absolutely ridiculous!" Rani laughed. "Yeah yeah," Kion rolled his eye's and dropped the flower bundle. "Now organize them by color," Rani ordered. "Seriously!" Kion complained. "Kion, you could be doing much worse," Rani said. Kion barred his teeth and dug his claws into the ground. He started organizing the flowers. "Oh Kion, you broke that one," Rani frowned. "It's not my fault my claws are so sharp!" Kion shouted barring his teeth.

 "It's not my fault my claws are so sharp!" Kion shouted barring his teeth

"Kion, calm down, don't let your scar take over," Rani said calmly. Kion attacked Rani. Everyone stopped what they were doing. "Kion stop!" Lux yelled. Kion looked at Lux. He turned back to Rani and clawed her again. Rani fought back this time. She pushed Kion off her. Kion slide on his paws. "Kion stop!" Rani said. She walked up to Kion, and stroked his cheek. She felt Kion shiver at the touch. She looked at him affectionately. Kion growled again. Rani pinned him down. "Kion, calm down, your ok, you just needed to get flowers, no need to overreact, think calming thoughts," Rani instructed. Kion was still growling. He didn't like getting pinned down to the ground. Rani saw Kion growling. She took her paw and stroked his cheek again. Lux, Jax, Alinta, Cyrus, Liv, and Risa waited worried to see what Kion would do. Kion looked at Rani. He saw the caring in her eyes. He calmed down. To took a breath. "It's just organizing Kion, what worse could Rani do?" He thought. Rani saw Kion calming down. She got off him.