Chapter 2: Evil Unleashed

Kion Pov:

Kion was laying down in his den. He couldn't move. The pain from his back was to much. He started getting really angry. There was no particular reason, he just was. Rani walked in. "Hey Kion want some food?" She asked. "Want to leave me alone," Kion rolled his eye's. "Hey I'm trying to help you here!" Rani shouted. "And I'm trying to get rid of you!" Kion growled. "What is your deal!" Rani asked. "You!" Kion shouted. Rani gasped. She growled and walked out, taking the food with her.

Rani Pov:

"Why was he being so mean! I didn't even do anything," Rani thought. She was walking around. Not really doing anything.

It was about and hour since she left Kion. She decided to go check on him. As she was on her way, when she saw Kion! And he was walking, but you could see his back was still shattered. "How is he walking!" Rani asked herself outloud. She took a closer look. Kion was yelling at a squirrel. Rani ran up to him. "Kion what are you doing!" Rani shouted. Kion looked over at her and growled. "This was a matter of me and the squirrel, but now, this is about me and you." Kion pounced on Rani and pinned her down. He bit and clawed her. "Ahh!" Rani screamed. She was in to much shock to fight back. Kion was clawing at her stomach, and legs. Rani was groaning in pain.

Baliyo was just walking around when he saw Kion attacking Rani. He bolted up and headbutted Kion off her. Kion fell on his back and passed out. Baliyo looked at his sister. She was unconscious. She had lost to much blood. He quickly ran Rani to the tree.

"Baliyo what happened?" Janna asked. "Kion attacked Rani, hurry please heal her!" Baliyo begged. Janna placed her paw on the roots, then on Rani. Rani coughed and woke up. "Kion?" She said, her voice shaking. "He's not here, your safe," Baliyo said. "What happened?" Janna asked. "I saw Kion yelling at a squirrel, I went up to talk to him about it, and he attacked me. I was in to much shock to fight back," Rani explained. "It's ok Rani, and because Kion hurt you, we will kick him out," Baliyo said. "No wait! I-I uh. *sighs* I like him," Rani said blushing. "YOU WHAT!" Baliyo shouted, "How could you like him! He attacked you!" Baliyo shouted. "But it wasn't his fault, it was his scar. I want to help heal him!" Rani said. "Very well Rani, you can be the one who heals Kion, after we have healed his back. I think the only reason he was able to walk was because of his rage that he couldn't feel pain," Janna explained. "That makes sense," Rani replied. "Go find him, and make sure he rests," Janna instructed. Baliyo was still shocked that Rani liked Kion. He didn't even hear the conversation she and Janna were having. "You LIKE Kion!" Baliyo shouted. Rani looked at Baliyo, "We are way past that Baliyo," She chuckled. "Why do you like him Rani?" Janna asked. "I..I uh...." Rani stampered. "C'mon Rani," Janna persisted. Rani sighed, "He's really hot." Janna chuckled. Baliyo gave a shocked face. Rani walked out to find Kion.

Rani found him in the same place he had attacked her. He was laying on his stomach. Rani approached him. As she got closer she could hear him groaning. "Kion?" She asked. Kion growled, showing his razor sharp teeth.

"What do you want!" "I want to help you," Rani said calmly

"What do you want!" "I want to help you," Rani said calmly. "You want to help me get rid of you? Thats easy, just walk away!" Kion growled. "No, I want to help you get better," Rani replied walking closer to him. "I'm am perfectly fine the way I am, the only thing bugging me is you!" Kion shouted. "You aren't fine Kion," Rani said. "Oh yeah your right, because your here!" Kion growled. "Why are you being mean Kion, do you know why?" Rani asked. "Yeah, because you won't leave me alone!" Kion barred his teeth. "No Kion, it's your scar, you can't tell the difference between right and wrong," Rani explained. "Ohh yeah your right, I can't tell if it's right to leave you alive, or wrong to murder you," Kion growled. "KION! How could you say that!" Rani shouted. Kion smirked evilly. He stood up, not in pain it seemed. He slowly approached Rani, still smirking. He extended his razor sharp claws. He held his right paw up. Rani stood still. She knew Kion was going to attack, but she thought that if she showed no fear, he wouldn't attack. Kion threw Rani across the ground. Rani lost her breath. Kion approached the unmoving body. He took his right paw, extended his claws and put them by her neck. He dug them in, and slowly ran them down to her tail, leaving long bloody claw marks. Rani screamed in pain. Kion was enjoying her pain. He flipped her over, having her face him. Her eyes were slightly open, she looked in pain. Kion took his right paw, and put it on her throat. He dug his claws in, and clawed down her stomach.