Chapter 1: The Tree Of Life

Kion and his friends reached a lake. "Guys! Were almost there!" Anga said, "We just need to cross this lake." "Great, let's go!" Kion shouted. They all ran across the lake, to the mountain pass. "I see bees!" Bunga shouted. "Bunga don't!" Kion growled. Bunga didn't listen. He climbed up the mountain, and loosend the already lose rocks. They all fell, enclosing Bunga in them. Kion jumped up the rocks. Looking for Bunga.

Ranis Pov:

"Rani! There is a strange group of animals at the pass!" Ullu said. "Night Pride together!" Rani shouted. The Night Pride ran to the pass. And climbed the rocks.

3rd Person:

Rani saw a golden lion with fire red mane. She was angered. She tackled him, and he fell, slamming his back on the rocks on the way down, Rani still on top of him. Kion roared in pain. "Who are you!" Rani growled at Kion. Kion couldn't respond. The impact from the rocks knocked the breath out of him. "Answer me!" Rani growled. Kion kept groaning. "His name is Kion!" Fuli yelled. Rani looked at Fuli. She got off Kion. Kion tried to get up. "Ahh!" He roared. He fell back down. "KION!" Fuli shouted and ran next to him. The guard followed. Nirmala walked up to Kion. "Let me help," she said calmly. Fuli nodded. Nirmala felt Kion's back. Kion roared in pain and clawed at her. Nirmala dodged just in time. Nirmala looked at Rani, "Rani, his back is shattered, he can't walk." Kion looked up in suprise, then groaned. His head fell down. "Rani, he needs to be healed," Nirmala said. "But he caused a rockslide at our home!" Rani protested. "And you shattered his back, it's only returning the favor," Nirmala replied. "Fine," Rani rolled her eyes. "You guys are welcome at the tree of life, this way." "Wait what about Kion?" Anga asked. "Oh right, uhh, we can't lift him, we can't carry him, how are we supposed to get him to the Tree?" Rani asked. "This is all your fault Rani, Kion has a scar that is turning him evil, and now he can't even make the journey to the Tree Of Life because you shattered his back!" Fuli shouted. "I'm sorry ok! I thought you were a threat," Rani shouted. "Hey guys, stop arguing, I can get up myself," Kion said. He tried to stand up, but started to fall. On instinct, Rani ran up, and helped Kion stand up. Rani finally got a perfect look at Kion's face. "He's actually pretty hot," Rani thought. "Thanks Rani," Kion smiled. "Uh, no problem," Rani smiled back. Rani helped Kion walk into the Tree Of Life.

"Grandmother Janna?" Rani asked. A frail lioness looked up. "Yes Rani?" "This is Kion, leader of the Lion guard. He has a scar turning him evil, and I kinda shattered his back," Rani looked down sad. She slowly let Kion rest on the ground. "Oh I see," Janna said. "Rani, lead him to a den please, but be careful, and give his lion guard a place to rest as well," Janna instructed. "Yes of course. Kion do you think you can walk a little longer?" Rani asked. Kion stood up and grunted. "I think I can mange." "Wow, he is strong," Rani thought. She slowly led Kion to a den close to hers. "Thanks Rani," Kion smiled and layed down. "No problem," Rani walked out.