The One With The Mac

Start from the beginning

Emily was honestly shocked by how much of a difference she felt when Scott touched the mark that connected them together. Emily had never felt something so peaceful but so powerful before. The Radkova witch could feel the strength but between them but she could also feel the comfort she felt whenever she was speaking with Scott.

A few feet away, Tyler Lockwood stood and he was practically seething. While everyone else (Elena, Damon, Alaric, and Stiles) had moved on into the Gilbert house, Tyler was waiting. Tyler was waiting for his time, his moment with Emily but the other werewolf was hogging her!

Not to mention, the Lockwood teenager absolutely hated how touchy and clingy Scott was being with the Gilbert girl. Tyler didn't like it one bit and he wasn't going to stand it for another second more.

"Hey!" The Lockwood werewolf exclaimed with a fake smile shining across his face as he jogged up to Emily and Scott. "We should head inside," Tyler stated as he gently grasped the Gilbert girl's waist and pulled her away from the true alpha.

"You're probably so exhausted after today," the Lockwood werewolf cooed as he led Emily towards the Gilbert house with Scott following from behind them.

Emily let a light chuckle as they climbed up the steps to the porch. "Yeah," the Radkova witch sighed before she mumbled, "it's been quite the day."

Emily honestly like her twenty-four hours turned out to be forty-eight hours. It was a very stressful and frustrating day from traveling all the way to Tennessee and not getting all of the answers she wanted. Hell, Emily didn't even get the chance to talk to the wolf pack when that had been her original goal that she had sat out this morning.

"Did you run into anymore trouble after I left?" The Lockwood werewolf worriedly asked as he glanced over to Emily with his brows deeply furrowed. Tyler would hate himself forever if something happened to Emily when he had promised he would protect her.

Emily quickly shook her head before the werewolf could worry too much. "No," the Radkova witch stated. "We made it safely back to the car," Emily recalled, "and we left soon after Damon found us."

"Good," Tyler sighed in relief. "I'm glad you didn't get hurt," the Lockwood werewolf mumbled as they walked through the foyer.

However, before they could step foot into the living room, Tyler pulled the young witch to a stop. The Lockwood werewolf waited for Scott to walk pass them into the room with the rest of their friends before Tyler focused his attention solely onto the Gilbert girl.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there the whole time to protect you like I promised I would," the Lockwood werewolf voiced his guilt as he apologized, "I'm so sorry I left you."

"Hey," the Gilbert girl cooed as she grabbed ahold of her best friend's hand and gave it a tight squeeze. "It's okay," Emily assured the Lockwood werewolf. "You had to take care of your wolf," Emily mentioned with a small shrug before she uttered, "I understand that."

Tyler shook his head as he mumbled, "I never wanted to leave you."

"Ty, it's okay," the Radkova witch murmured with a soft giggle. "We all made it back home, safe and sound," Emily reminded the Lockwood werewolf before she stated, "that's all that matters."

The Lockwood werewolf released a heavy sigh as he silently nodded his head. "You're right," Tyler mumbled before he swiftly pulled the Gilbert girl into his chest. "I'm glad you're okay," the Lockwood werewolf whispered as he repeatedly patted the crown of Emily's head.

Tyler felt so happy to have the Gilbert girl back in his arms after they were separated for the past couple of hours. Tyler felt better especially when he hadn't even known if Emily was okay or not since he lost his phone during the process of his wolf transformation.