Chapter 150: The Upply Strike Back!

Start from the beginning

Styx: Hey! Rude!

Silk: Calling like I see them.

Cole: (Mutters.) Sounds just like someone I know.

Styx: Double rude! (Slaps his tail in Cole's face that doesn't bother him.)

Cole: Seriously, how does Crystal put up with you?

Styx: It's a gift.

Wu: (Clears his throat.) Well, Plundar? What do your dice advise?

Plundar: (He throws his dice away.) I'm deciding this one, and you've gotten me this far, so I'm with you all the way.

(The Upply get to work, and Cole and Wu climb into the mech.)

Cole: I don't get it! There's no buttons, no dials. How are you supposed to operate this thing?

Styx: Maybe it's one of those mechs where you ask it.

Silk: (Facepalms.) Please don't try.

Cole: Yeah, I'm not doing that. (The crystals glow at his touch.) What?

Wu: What did you do?

Cole: Nothing! I-I barely touched it!

Wu: Hmm. Is it possible that this mech is powered entirely by Elemental Energy?

Styx: Elemental Energy or whatever "Earth Energy" is?

Silk: From what the inscriptions say, the temple was created by The Darvandai tribe and the Earth Elementals.

Styx: I feel like I've been saying this a lot but, "so?"

Cole: (He touches the crystals again, and the mech powers up.) Haha! This is gonna be a piece of cake! (He nearly crushes the others on the ground.)

Styx: Dude!

Cole: Sorry, my bad!

Plundar: Uh, left. A little left!

Korgran: Careful!

Silk: Keep it together!

Wu: Cole! Concentrate!

Cole: Okay, I think I've got it now. You can do this. It's just like walking on roller skates. On really big, giant-sized roller skates.

Styx: Would you stop talking to yourself?!

Cole: You do it too!

Styx: (Silk looks at him.) Do not!

Cole: Do too!

Silk: It's not something to be ashamed off you know. Isolation can do that to a person.

Cole: Woah! (He slips again and falls.) Whoops, uh, sorry about that! (He gets up, but falls again, nearly crushing Adam.) Whoops. Uh, sorry, Adam!

Plundar: Adam says it's not okay! (Pats Adam who seems to have no problem with it.)

Cole: Uh...oops! (Almost slips before grabbing the wall.)

Wu: Cole.

Cole: This is ridiculous! (The mech starts glowing white, throughout the orange.) Huh? Where did the white come from?

Silk: That's it! (Wu, Cole, and Styx look at her.) Just like the temple, it takes both Human and Serpentine to get this mech moving.

Styx: Okay, I guess I'm doing this. Move aside! (Pushes Cole's hand and sits on a crystal.) Uh...Now what?