Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

No one's POV:

"Let's do this!" Aaliyah yelled, from the kitchen bringing junk food. "Let's watch some FMAB," Aaliyah said. Aaliyah connects the iPod to the Apple TV on the screen tv. Watch episode 3. The opening song played and ended. Then the screen froze. "What happened?! I don't know?" Aaliyah said.

Then she saw something weird on the screen. Then little black hands came out of the tv and grabbed her. "Ahhh!" She yelled at top of their lungs. Then they were in a white void. 'Where are we?' Aaliyah thought. "Hello." A voice said. "Gasp. The truth." Aaliyah said. "So, you heard of me." Truth said.

"Yes, we have," Aliyah told the truth. "Why are we here for?" Aaliyah asked. "Well, I was looking at you two for a long time." Truth answer. "Looking at us," Aaliyah said. "Yes, I had. I have one thing to tell you too." Truth said. "And what that?" Aliyah said.

"I will grant a wish for you too." Truth said. "A wish?" Aaliyah said. "Yes. I will send to Edward and Alphonse's world." Truth said. "But with one condition." Truth continues. "And what is that condition?" Aaliyah said. "It is Aaliyah's right leg." Truth answer. "Okay. Send us to their world." Aaliyah said. "But one more thing your appearance will change. And have alchemy power and physic power as well." Truth said. "Okay. Let's go." Aaliyah said. "Farewell." Truth said waving goodbye.

~In FMAB World~

Aaliyah was reborn into the FMAB into a blended family. She had a mom and dad. Her mom was a surgeon and dad was in the military. Mom named was Katelyn and Dad named was David. Ally opened her eyes to see a beautiful woman with red hair and hazel eyes. Then a man comes closer who had brown hair and light blue eyes. 'Is she's my mom, she is beautiful.' Ally thought.

I had a good life with lovely parents who love me and meet my aunt, Uncle, and cousins.

~Time Skip~

Aaliyah's POV:

I grown up and was turning two today. And I was able to see how I look like. I look at my appearance. And saw I had dark red hair, but my eye color was green. "I have dark red hair color and my eyes are light blue," I said.

Then I met Ed, Al, and their mother Ms. Trisha and Mr. Hohenheim, he was very awkward and polite. Ms. Trisha was so nice. Then one day Mr. Hohenheim wasn't there when I come to visit the Elric family. And was told he was going on a trip. Ok, whatever.

Then I discover Van Hohenheim's study room where he kept alchemy books. I started to read them and got better at alchemy. I shown  Edward and Alphonse a few tricks of alchemy and since then they show their mom my mom of our creations. I made a new friend named Winry. But then one day Trisha fell into some kind of sickness and died leaving two children alone.

~Time skip~

After that Ms. Trisha died, leaving Ed, and Al alone. On the day I saw a vision of Ms. Trisha so I dragged Ed, and Al to their house from outside and then told my mom what happened and what we saw was their mom on the floor, not moving. Of course, Winry, and Granny Pinako took care of the brothers. And I was took care by my mom's family.

Oh, I almost forgot my parents and Winry's parents went to the Isvalan civil war to help and all of them got killed in the war.

Then Ed, Al, and I meet a lady that was visiting Resembool and to become her pupils to teach us more about alchemy. Since Ed and Al did human transmutation.

But it failed, Ed lost his leg, Al lost his body. Ed to bind Al's soul to a suit of armor causing Ed to lose his right arm. I heard the screams and ran to the room when they were doing the taboo and saw it. Al and I rush to Rockbell's home and of course, we told them what happen.

Ed and Al were depressed about what happened but it was mostly Ed. I were upset too but I got over it and what Winry told me is to not let my sadness take over me. I must keep smiling for mom, friends, and family. Since then I wheeled myself to Ed's room and of course, he's still upset but since I walk into the room, his sadness was gone and was replaced with happiness. Like he was happy to see me but he got worried since I couldn't walk. Then the military came and man and Roy Mustang told me and Ed that we were qualified to become State Alchemists.

So Ed and I decided to become State Alchemists to accomplish our goal. Ed and I got automail limbs and found out that we can perform alchemy without transmutation circles just like our teacher. It was because we both saw Truth but Al didn't, I wonder why? Since then Ed and I passed our exams and become State Alchemists. We're known as the Fullmetal and Blue Flame Alchemists duo or what Roy rumored.

'See Roy Mustang started a rumor and now some people think that Edward and I are boyfriend and girlfriend. Although I do admit, we became a couple on the after day we left Resombool and we came back the Resombool. But we do have promises and the past when we were kids and I love every moment in my life. I still call my family who live in Resombool.' I thought as she silently wrote my entry in my diary.

"Aaliyah we gotta go. Colonel bastard wants us to meet in his office for what reason we need to know." Edward stated standing at the doorway of their hotel room. I put my pen down, put my diary away, and grab my blue coat. "Ok, I'm coming." She called out and she put on her coat as we walk out of the hotel with Al to Central Command.