Chapter 7 The Hitman

Zacznij od początku

Cornelia: I'm already up.

She took a quick glance at the other two female member of the group, Akame and Poney. Seeing the other two so peacefully made Cornelia happy as she smile.

Cornelia: Maybe I'll take a dip in the bath. It's still early, it should be deserted.

She head towards the hot spring and discarded her clothes. With Gozuki at the meeting and Najasho weren't there, it was her job to take care of everyone. Though sometimes it was always Ryu whom takes care of everyone. Speaking of Ryu, he was still soundly asleep in his room. Probably because he was the last one to get a shut eye, since he wants to make sure that there aren't any threats lurking around.

Cornelia: I wonder what he would've thought of me.

Cornelia mutter those words without even realizing as her mind was always on Ryu. She was in love with that boy. With his perfect look, gentle like demeanor, and talent, there was nothing left to be desired. Though the boy was just too dense to noticed. She would sometimes get annoyed if she saw another women flirting with him.

Cornelia: *pout* If only he wasn't such a blockhead.

Pushing her thought away from the boy, she don the mask of a leader for the time being. The blonde hair girl steps into the baths, she looked around and smiled, noticing no one until she looked into the water. A girl was floating in the middle of the hot spring as Cornelia ran worried in case the person drowned within the spring somehow.

 A girl was floating in the middle of the hot spring as Cornelia ran worried in case the person drowned within the spring somehow

Cornelia: Are you okay?!

(Timeskip)

The two girls had finished their bath, Cornelia and the other girl Taeko, drinking milk after the breath as both of them apologize to each other for scaring the other.

Cornelia: Oops... I sort of jumped to the wrong conclusion there... sorry.

Taeko: I'm the one who should be sorry for giving you such a scare. I just figured I'd have the place all to myself so late at night.

Cornelia: I hear you, I was hoping to take a private dip myself.

Taeko: The name's Taeko. I'm traveling around with my grandma to get a better sense of the world.