Chapter 87: To the Future

Start from the beginning

Ryota: Wouldn't that be a hassle to you?

Ai: Not really, besides, I heard Tatsuya-san and Koharu-san, they actually invested a ton of money for you and Saya when you guys go to college.

Ryota: Oh, yeah. We actually talked about that.

Ai: Speaking of which, what about Saya?

Ryota: Hm, she declined being the heir of the Tsukiyomi Shrine.

Ai: Why?

Ryota: She loves working here. Not to mention, she took it as her second home.

Ryota: Maki visited our café and she told us that since Saya grew up here, they will help us expand our business.

Ryota: We declined but Maki insisted as it is a way for the Shijos to thanked Saya's parents for working with them.

Ryota: So yeah, the Kaede Café is in good hands.

Ai: I really think you should expand it now that it really exploded in popularity.

Ai: From the crazy events and limited edition items.....

Ryota: I know, right?

Ryota: We'll just sort it out in the future, once Saya and I graduated.

Ai: Where is she after graduating at Shuchiin?

Ryota: She already chose a culinary school and she got accepted. I guess it's better that we took separate college programs and help with the growth of the café.

Ai: This place really is special to you, isn't it?

Ryota: Of course. Ever since I opened my eyes, this place has always been my home.

Ryota: That's the reason why I also wanted to take over the family business some day.

Ryota: So that I can continue making our customers happy with our drinks, deserts, and whatever it is that they like.

Ai: You really do. I'm really glad that you became my boyfriend.

Ai: That I met you.

Ryota: Me too.

Ai: So.....

Ai: After I traveled the world........

Ai: I'll finally settle down here.....

Ai: And you know.....

Ryota: Yes, I know.

Ryota: For the meantime, let's all chase after our dreams.

Ai: Yes.

It wasn't really that long after things settled down.

Miyuki left for America the next day, and life for those who are in Japan continued on.

Miko became the 69th Student Council President with Ishigami being her Vice President.