Chapter 72: Hayasaka Ai & Kaedehara Ryota

Ryota's POV. Outside of the hotel.

A few minutes after the Prez told me that Ai-chan is still hiding something from me, I decided to confront her with the Prez.

I looked upon the moon and it is being covered by the clouds.

Ryota: ...........

Miyuki: Kaedehara.

I gaze back to the Prez.

Ryota: Prez, you said that my girlfriend is still hiding something from me, right?

Miyuki: And I'm surprised you knew about it all, but......there are things that you don't know. Even I myself.

Ryota: So, we got to reveal those secrets then and there.

Ryota: But Prez, you look so angry.

Miyuki: Of course, I'm angry. I thought she's my friend! Being betrayed like that feels like shit.

Miyuki: Kaedehara, I guess this might be a test to see how far will you go for your girlfriend.

Miyuki: You did the same thing for your ex, right?

Ryota: It's different now.

Miyuki: ?

Ryota: I won't be that helpless anymore. Also, Prez, I feel like this is more than just about Ai-chan.

Miyuki: What do you mean?

I kept quiet for a while as I took a bite from the red bean bun that I'm currently eating.

Ryota: *gulp*

Ryota: Why don't you ask her yourself.

Miyuki: Pardon?

Ryota: Turn around.

He did what I said and Ai-chan is walking towards us. Prez didn't hold back confronting her.

Miyuki: So, Haysaca.......I don't know what is true and what is false about you. For Kaedehara's sake, I must know since I am his friend.

Miyuki: Before I let Kaedehara ask you, I have my own personal answers.

Ai: ..........

Miyuki: When you said that you went to Firis Girls' High School........

Ai: That was a lie. I've been studying in Shuchiin since kindergarten.

Miyuki: About you working as a part-time maid......

Ai: That's also a lie. Ryo-chan knows about this. I told him that.

Ai: He knows that I've been a live-in servant since I was little.

Miyuki: I see. Good thing Kaedehara knows that.

Ryota: .........

Miyuki: And your name is Hayasaka Ai. That was all fabricated, huh.