Chapter 5: Past and Present

Ryota's POV.

I went to my locker to get my school shoes when suddenly, I saw a piece of paper inside my locker.

I took my school shoes and the letter. Then I placed my leather shoes inside my locker and closed it.

Then I quickly went to the Student Council Room.

Miyuki: Good morning, Kaedehara.

Ryota: Morning, Kaichou.

Chika: What's with the tired face?

Ryota: Well, we got a LOT of customers yesterday and I barely got any rest because of it.

I sat down on the couch as unfold the piece of paper I found in my locker.

Ryota: Huh?

Ryota: "Ryota Kaedehara-kun, please meet me behind the school building. I have something to tell to you."

Miyuki: !!!

Chika: !!!

Kaguya: !!!

Surprisingly, Ishigami is also here.

Ishigami: Say, what!?

Ishigami: Kaedehara-senpai, that is the most cliché form of confessing to someone.

Ryota: Um, really?

Ishigami: Just how dense can you get!? Listen, when someone sends you a letter and it says to meet you behind the school behind, it's a confession!

Ryota: It could also be a prank.

Miyuki: Well, yeah. I was also thinking the same thing. It could also be a prank.

Kaguya: But whatever that is, whether a prank or not, you should better see to it until the end.

Ryota: Well, you got a point.

Afterwards the bell started to ring as our morning classes began.

After that, lunch break but..........

Ryota: Oh, now I forgot to bring my lunch.

Ryota: Not to mention, I promised Hayasaka-san to make her some lunch.

Until I heard my phone ringing as I draw it out from my pocket.

Ryota: Oh, it's from mom.

I answered the call.

Ryota: Mom?

Koharu: Ryo-chan, you forgot your lunch at the counter.

Ryota: Oh. Sorry.

Koharu: Don't worry, I'm on my way.

Ryota: Huh? On your way?

Koharu: Yep! I'm bringing it over to your school. I also received an order to one of the students at your school, so yeah.